Ch.2

Zayns POV

I was currently in bed and I heard a couple of loud knocks on my door which woke me up. I looked up from my covers and I saw Liam standing at the door with a tray of pancakes in his hand.

"Get ready and come to breakfast if you want some!" Liam said. He had a bright smile on his face as usual and he closed the door when he left so he could give me some privacy to change. I knew that we had a busy day today, but I really wasn't in the mood to work. I took a deep breath trying to wake the rest of my body up even though it was still aching from yesterday but I felt my throat burn which caused me to let out a couple of coughs.

I swallowed and looked around from some water so I could try and calm my throat down a bit, but I didn't have any water around me so I lay there coughing my lungs out until I could find some water to soothe my throat. I knew that Louis was probably in no mood to deal with my crap this morning and neither was I, but I was getting sick and I had to accept that.

I tried to get ready while still working through my weak body and sore throat that gave me a cough attack every minute but after a while it was getting too tiring. I had to be putting on a shirt over my sweaty body and I could barely breathe in between my lungs and throat working together to kill me. So far, my throat was killing me, I was pretty sure i'd gotten a fever, I was sweating, and my nose was running which made me carry a life supply of tissues with me.

I walked out of my room blowing my nose just to make sure I wouldn't have to do it again and I saw the boys eating outside on the patio with a bunch of food. Had I not known better, I would have thought it was a buffet but it was room service who delivered all that food for us. I thought that maybe warm tea could help soothe my throat but there was no tea on the table. As I was walking to the kitchen to make myself some tea and join the guys, Harry saw me walking to the kitchen and I saw him run to me through the door.

As Harry approached me I realized i'd have to speak but it hurt my throat so much to even swallow or have the air from my lungs travel up and down my throat so I wasn't sure how I was going to talk.

"Good morning." he said looking at me up and down. I wasn't even sure how my hair looked, much over me entirely but hopefully I looked presentable enough for soundcheck today at our stadium.

"Morning." I said in a low voice trying not to irritate my throat. I knew that my voice sounded rather different, but hopefully not so different that it drew attention to myself. That was the last thing I needed right now.

"Come eat outside with us." Harry said signaling for me to come.

"Yeah i'm just gonna make some tea." I said ending with a light cough. Harry nodded to my answer and he went out to the patio with the rest of the boys. I knew that I was right when I said that I shouldn't have been talking because it hurt my throat even more that i'd thought. I was almost in tears from how much it was burning and I had no medicine to subside it. After I finished making my tea, I walked out to the patio and I met the lads with my tea at the table.

"Morning." I said quietly trying to cheer up the mood. I saw all of them look at me and Louis still seemed a bit aggravated like he was yesterday. After I sat down we talked and joked around at the table and now Louis seemed to have loosened up a bit. I was glad to see he wasn't as mad as yesterday because it meant that maybe he could see that I looked like I was on the verge of death and then maybe I could actually get some extra rest from this week.

Everything was so loud at the table and we were all laughing happily until Louis finally spoke up with a serious tone. I was beginning to wonder what he was going to say, but it sounded like something somewhat good.

"Zayn... I just wanted to say i'm sorry for acting like a sour cunt yesterday" he said looking at me sympathetically. I thought that was all, but then he continued "... but you can't just get out of things when you want. This is a busy week and we have no time for games at all so were gonna need you to put your acts to the side." Louis said.