Ch.5

Harrys POV

I was currently feeding Zayn who was in his sick state with his head leaned on the couch. He was complaining about how earlier he didn’t want to eat anything at all because he didn’t want to, but he nearly fainted from being so dehydrated and that worried us to our full extent. Niall was pretty much almost in tears from the drama, and I felt really bad. He just couldn’t take the guilt that came with Zayn being sick. 

“C’mon Zaynie, just a bit more ok?” Liam said rubbing Zayns shoulder. Zayn was complaining about how he was too full to eat anymore but I wanted to be sure he wouldn’t get dehydrated so I made sure he ate most of it. 

“Please, no!” he said as loud as possible coughing into a pillow. 

“Just a bit, it’ll help your throat.” I said pushing the spoon of soup closer to him.

“My throat is fine.” he said quietly. He knew he was lying, he just really didn’t want the soup.

“Your throat isn’t fine. You have a cough that we need to get rid of.” Louis said poking at Zayns throat. Just at that moment, Zayn coughed into his elbow again and pouted which made me stare him in the eyes like a hawk. As much as I didn’t want to make him unhappy, we had to make him better and this was the way to do it. He’d be glad to have this anyways after he was better.

“Ok fine.” he said accepting more spoonfuls of soup. Soon we were all done, and Zayn was most definitely stuffed to capacity. He could barely even move with how much soup we filled him with. Soon it was finally time to go to sleep and we all thought it was a good time too. 

“Wanna stay with us?” I asked rubbing his tummy lightly seeing that he looked really uncomfortable at the moment. He smiled a bit nodding at what I said. 

“Who with?” Niall asked. Zayn looked around but he didn’t really walk to anyone because it seemed that he didn’t want to show favouritism and it would seem rude to the rest of us.

“Come, Liam lay with him tonight.” Louis said bringing Liam to Zayn. Zayn smiled a bit as Liam lifted his head off some of the couch, and his head got rested on Liams neck. Liam started stroking Zayns hair a bit to try and put him into a quiet slumber, Zayn waking up to sneeze twice. Liam grabbed a tissue wiping Zayns nose in a bit  It was a nice quiet sleep for now, and hopefully the next time Zayn could be on his feet and be feeling a lot better than he was these last few days.

Zayns POV

It was almost 3 am and I woke up in Liams embrace. My mind was still really cloudy with my high fever and everything, but I remembered how I got here which was by Louis leaning me against Liams neck. I began sniffling a bit and before I knew it I pretty much sneezed into my my own hands without covering my mouth I silenced it quickly, but it make me shake a bit with the force of it.

 That’s when I finally realized how queasy I was feeling. I sat up a bit trying my hardest not to wake up Liam and I carefully took his arms off my stomach. It was starting to hurt really badly and I knew it was because of all of the soup I ate. I didn’t want to wake anyone up, but I sat there in my same position sitting up hoping that I would feel a bit better. 

Soon, minutes later I was still sweating and my stomach was hurting even worse. I had to even curl up on the side of the couch and I tried to take deep breaths to subside the pain, but I was feeling even more ill. I got up from laying down once more, and I literally felt the soup in my stomach swishing around. I got up running for the bathroom because I knew what was about to happen and as soon as I unlocked it, everything came up.

I sat in front of the toilet clutching my stomach and coughing up soup in pain wishing that someone was there to comfort me. Soon I was done bringing up all I had, but my body was way too tired to even move and i’d gotten a horrible headache from the lights that were blaring in my face in the bathroom.