Ch.3

Zayns POV

It was currently the morning and I was totally dreading what was going to happen today. We had to take a trip to the gym because management wanted the media to see us all working out like typical guys. I really didn't mind working out at all, but I was feeling so sick this morning I could barely even stand. I'd been up the all night sweating, shivering, sneezing, coughing and blowing my nose. At one point last night I couldn't stop sneezing for some reason and I could have sworn to god I nearly suffocated myself.

I tried to be quiet so I wouldn't wake up the lads because I knew they'd get mad at me, but it was really no use for trying to prove them that I wasn't sick. They never believed me and I had no intention in trying to convince them. I could barely even talk with the amount of pain it would cause my throat. Last night it was super hard to fall asleep. Aside from the fact that I was sneezing every single second, I couldn't stop coughing and it made my throat sound dry and sore.

I tried to scratch my throat this morning but I ended up getting into a massive coughing fit which pained my stomach, chest and throat. Every cough made my stomach even more sore and everything was so dizzy. I got up from my bed blowing my nose into a tissue and I decided that i'd have to do something to help myself. I knew I could barely talk, but this was ridiculous with the fact that I was getting no care for myself. My fever was probably rocketing above 102 degrees and I knew I was in no shape to go to the gym like this no matter how bad management wanted it.

I walked out of my room with my hands wrapped around my throat trying to massage it and I walked out seeing Harry cooking us some breakfast for the day ahead of us. As soon as I walked out he looked at me once then turned his head back to what he was doing. I thought it was only Harry in the room here at first, but then I saw the other lads walk from the patio to the couches. They all had their eyes set on me and they were just looking at me like I had committed some crime.

I was going to say something to them, but I knew it would be hard to talk, and that i'd probably lose my voice during the process. Then all of a sudden, I felt a nice warm hand on my back. I turned around wondering who was showing such compassion considering I hadn't gotten any in days, and when I looked it was Harry. He had a plate of warm soup in his hand and he held it out to me with a thick cloth so I wouldn't burn my hands. I looked at him and he smiled slightly while he handed me the soup.h

I wasn't at all sure of what that had meant, but I took the soup anyways and I sat down at the table accepting the fact that maybe Harry believed me. He seemed to be the nicest one so far and I was thinking that I could probably trust him out of everyone if I had to choose. I was glad that I was even getting something to eat because the cold shoulder was given to me for hours from almost all of them. It felt so good having the warm broth rub against my throat. For a couple of minutes I could actually swallow without having the horrible sensation to cough. Though I could tell that Harry's sincerness was over when I saw Niall go to talk to Harry in the washroom. When Harry walked out he had a super guilty look on his face and he just started to ignore me as we went on our way to the gym.

I was thankful because I at least got something to eat, but all the lads were still mad at me for thinking that I was faking and I was actually feeling more sick than ever. My head ached even worse every time we hit a bump in our car. Before we got to the gym, we were told we'd all be in one car together and that was gonna be hard for me. Louis was sure to pop my head off with the amount of crap I was doing. To be honest the only person who really noticed my condition was Harry, but it seemed that he couldn't be bothered after a while.

The entire car ride was silent and the only things you heard were moans that were coming from my mouth the whole time. I tried not to be loud, but my throat was just hurting so bad and I was pretty sure that by now i'd gotten bronchitis. I tried not to be noticeable, but I just had to say something and I was raging at the fact that my best friends could be so goddamn stubborn at this point. Though all I knew was that things were about to get heated.