55 - Rp Prompt

Cybil had been caught but it was far too late for that

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cybil had been caught but it was far too late for that. Cybil had taken over... and taken over everything. All of the agency was eradicated or in hiding at the moment and now Cybil was a big influence over Inkopolis. Cybil was doing a live interview (by you or someone else) "and while I had so many issues taking over Inkopolis with the hero agency creating quite the issue I'm highly trained and so is every one of my agents under my rule." She pulled out a gun and casually shot the octoling touching her seaweed in the head at point blank range. She didn't even falter, she continued to talk without so much as a twitch in her smile "but they, as does everything else, have a weakness." She was stopped by her interviewer and asked what hers was, this causing her smile to darken "I thrive under chaos and death. The blood, ink, and" she giggled "of course the organs of my enemies. I enjoy every part of fighting and torture and torturing.  No part of this war could ever cause my "weakness" to come out... why do you think the agents did so badly against me? They weren't... terrible after all" she waved her hand dismissively. "They're just weak against me... can't blame them."

A New Leader - Cybil the Octoling's Instagram जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें