♡70♡ - Rp Prompt

Cybil smiled tiredly, realizing she had no way out of this underwater trap that had been set my another agent

Cybil smiled tiredly, realizing she had no way out of this underwater trap that had been set my another agent. In a matter of time she'd let it break and drown or starve or run out of air. She radioed you over a phone you don't know you she got the number to and started chatting with you... almost as if you were old friends or something. She stopped after a little and spoke gently "hey... I never told you this before but... I've always loved you... a lot... I know I'm... tough to love but you've always been... well... you... and you are so perfect. I'm sorry for that time... I tried to set you on fire... or the time I tried to torture your loved ones to lure you to me... I know I said it's because you're my archenemy but... Y/N.... I am obsessed with you... I love you..." Cybil's confession was flattering but strange... the cybil you knew would never do this. "I just wanted you to know that... just in case you know... war... kills me..." this lie felt all too obvious for Cybil too. She was definitely not talking about war "just keep talking to me... I love your voice..." she shut her eyes. You?