60 - Schoolgirl Cybil - Rp Prompt

Ah

Ah... Cybil. Your crush. Why was she your crush? Well she was adorable, short, clever, and a pure unhinged maniac. Cybil was good at covering her tracks and leaving the blame for someone else however you two were close... you knew... you never knew how others didn't suspect her more though. Cybil didn't like just about anyone and she had come to school with something red on her which was easily excused as ink she didn't clean off herself yet. She was bullied... but never for long times. Mysterious "disappearances" were all that anyone got. You could explain this all though... it was easy. What you didn't know was why your friends kept going missing. You asked about it to her but she always excused herself and went along with her day... but today was strange. She'd been fiddling with something all day and had asked you to meet up in the forest after school. Everything in your brain told you "red flag red flag" but despite better judgment you went anyways. She was awaiting you by a tree while she played with something behind her back. You greeter her per normal and she looked up to your face "do you trust me, Senpai?" She'd never once called you that before... you?