93 - Rp Prompt

Once a woman known to be unhinged but made an organization of incredible creation of weaponry and clever planning, Cybil and you were worst enemies

Once a woman known to be unhinged but made an organization of incredible creation of weaponry and clever planning, Cybil and you were worst enemies. Over the years though... things went downhill for the former leader and she became none but a warning to anyone else hoping to attempt the same. Cybil was locked up for years with none but your boss allowed in and out to treat her needs and some of her desires... it started out small till she started gathering up more things and your boss brought more things for the octoling. The cell looked like a comfortable room now and your boss visited... frequently. He even started to let her out for short amounts of time without supervision. This started to strike you the wrong way. You knew Cybil. Cybil wasn't the biggest or strongest but she was smart and manipulative. She knew how to get what she wanted in the means she wanted to use to get it... which meant you knew exactly what was going on. Cybil was trying to play with your boss like a little puppet... and she was succeeding. You started to take notice. Little flirts, touches, and hinting at various sexual acts when they were around eachother. Your boss was like a lost kitten in love with the devil and Cybil? She didn't feel a thing. You both knew it. Cybil was released from her cell today again as your boss leaned for a kiss and was met with a wave. She exited the agency again and he started to clean the room of the succubus again. You?