166 - Rp Prompt - Cruel Cybil AU

Your dimension was in all out war between sides

Your dimension was in all out war between sides... everyone was in with the cause to take her down... and who was she? Cybil of course... Cybil but different. You've heard from you in other dimensions... they've got peculiar Cybils compared to you... flirtatious... kind... unsuccessful... colorful... yours was nothing like that... she was cruel and serious... and especially colorless... and there was nothing that could stop her. The highly feared leader of the ONI AKA. Octolings Neutralizing Inklingkind. She was powerful and relentless. Few came against her and lived... and few ever wanted to come up against her ever again after their first times. You left without a leg last time... but this mission was serious. You were going to kill her this time. Well you tried. You found yourself in some empty room chained to a chair without anything... literally. You were nude. The fight hardly lasted two minutes... Cybil walked into the room with a dark grin as she held a bag of what you could only assume to be torturous chemicals from what you heard before. She turned to you as she set you down "hmh. You're a lucky one. Met me on a good day." You opened your mouth to ask why but she answered before you could speak "the war is almost over... you foolish inklings have no idea what's coming for you... but just in case..." a bullet flew past your head "I know you're a trusted soldier... I've gotten tips that you're in the top ranks... so we're going to... play a game?" She set the gun down and picked up a syringe "the game is... I ask you questions. You answer them. Ready to play or do you need some convincing." She glared down at you darkly. You?