♡190♡ - Rp Prompt

Long Prompt Alert"It's so one sided

Long Prompt Alert
"It's so one sided... can't you just be on my side... my side of all of this... maybe them things could be different... maybe then I'd live..."

Hanahaki disease.
The victim of unrequited or one-sided love begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs. Which will eventually grow large enough to render breathing impossible if left untreated.

Cybil had no intention of getting the disease... she had no intention of loving at all. Much less an inkling. She thought lust could treat it all. The desires of closeness and the need for loving but nothing ever works how one may wish... because then she met Y/N. So sweet... so cute... so perfect... too perfect. What would she have for you? She'd done nothing but hurt and kill and slaughter recklessly all while sleeping around like a $1 whore because it helped her think of something... anything that wasn't some stupid relationship that may hold her back. Oh that stupid battle... that stupid moment... that stupid... inkling... Y/N... why were you... so sweet... why couldn't she just move on and forget it all happened? Why couldn't you just love her already?! The regret flooded her mind as she coughed and choked thinking of you, spitting blood and petals of the painful rose of one sided love that cut through her. Tears filled her eyes but she wiped them away and stood up. "Warriors don't cry" she told herself "and neither do leaders." She picked up a bottle of... she could hardly tell what. It was alcoholic and it would help her stop thinking about the disease preparing to ruin her life. She knew she couldn't get you. She knew you were too sweet, too lovable, too good for anyone like her living in a base of octolings stocked heavily for a war she'd sparked from fury and thirst for revenge. She dressed herself in... the clothes she wore. It didn't matter. She was gonna get blood on them... whether it be her own or someone else's it would be there. It was just how everyday life was now. She plucked a petal from her mouth as her tentacles shifted to red and she brushed them to one side... only to pull them into a ponytail to try again. Who was she kidding. It didn't matter how she looked. She couldn't get you from all your fans... from everyone else who wanted you... sluggishly she moved to the cafeteria in the base. One of her soldiers was talking to her. Probably. Her attention was as wild as a feral buck as she tried to think over everything. She couldn't stop loving you... but she couldn't go on living while she still did either. She clenched her teeth, trying to give no hints as her blood dripped from her mouth and Che coughed into her own mouth. She looked at the Cafe food as a petal dripped from her mouth. Nevermind... she wasn't hungry anymore. She spit into the trashcan... normally she loved the taste of blood but today she needed fresh air... not activities or war or experiments or even planning. She walked out into Inkopolis, shifting her eyes and tentacles to gold to avoid the obvious connections to herself as her attention drifted to you again. Those eyes... the cute pointed ears... the way you fought so skillfully and even when you almost won... you saw the best in her... her of all people... every time since she wanted nothing but to impress when she saw you but winning and killing wasn't the way to impress a hero... what else did she know how to do but flirt and when that didn't work... when you weren't impressed...
Her thoughts were cut as she slammed into you which suddenly caused a choking fit before she spat blood and flower petals ok the ground. She looked up slowly to see you... oh... how humiliating... a horrified look covered her face as ehe blood from her mouth dripped on her shirt. You?