Chapter 2 - The Robbery of the Prince

It was coming from the inside of the building. The doors were wide open letting the cold autumn wind sweep in and snuff out several candles. The men burst through the door like a pack of wolves, spreading everywhere, making havoc and bringing terror to every omega's mind because this was it.

The Hijackers had arrived to claim their property.

No one thought they would dare to violate such a holy day by coming to a church of all places. All the women lingering about had no change fighting back the stronger betas. In the midst of their mission they had ignored the crouching form of the Prince, minds set on catching all the unbonded female omegas in their prime mating age. Louis sensed his chance of escape and made his feet hit the carpet in soft thumps as he took the clear path between the bench rows. He had just dared to hope of getting through the side door when a strong male hand wrapped around his middle.

"Look what I found, lads! There's an ass-leaker!" said his captor, his booming voice resounding around the building. Louis gritted his teeth together at the nasty name the 'higher circles' had made up for his kind. But his anger did little to help the shudders that came with the next sentence: "What a pretty little thing. No use for our unbonded alphas, of course, but I think you would find some delight in him, wouldn't you, Grimmy".

The one called 'Grimmy' was apparently a beta in his thirties who gave him so bad I-am-a-jerk-and-I-know-it vibes, he would rather kill himself than give the fucker any pleasure. But unfortunately for Louis, the bastard seemed absolutely delighted at the prospect.

"Get your hands off me, you filthy pimps!" Louis shouted and started to claw himself free of the stranger's grip.

"Oh, he's feisty! I might just introduce him to Harold. God knows how he doesn't have blue balls after celibacy like that. The poor thing needs to get laid." Devil Spawn said rousing malicious laughs from the other captors. The group of Hijackers seemed to have an unspoken agreement to have a battle of Who Gives Louis the Worst Creeps.

He, Louis Tomlinson, the Prince of Doncaster, had been captured and his fate was being thrown around like the Frisbee his baby sisters used to play with. During those heartbreaking thoughts about his family and how his disappearance would sadden them, his resistance had lessened enough that they were able to whisk him and the others to a carriage waiting outside, ready to take off before the Royal Guards would get there.

After being pushed to the far corner of the wagon, he brushed the dirt out of his pants – a royal is always a royal – and locked his gaze with his stunned companions. Sensing the danger about his position being unfolded to the Cheshire men, he made it clear through his gestures that they were not allowed to give out any information about his status. The sound on the carriage door being firmly locked brought some of the omegas to hysterics, being one of those to believe the folklores.

But Louis was highly educated and could, with a good reason, question those myths. The captors had mentioned earlier
about bringing them to Cheshire to Bond with their alphas. But why would they come all the way here - all the trouble, the risk of getting caught – when they had omegas of their own. Was it to get some sick pleasure out of showing they were still stronger of the two countries?

But one thing was sure: Louis would not let them make a puppet out of him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Louis was trying to take in his surroundings as thoroughly as possible. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity: getting past the borders of Cheshire and into the castle. There might be the chance that he was never going to see home again but Louis was adamant to solve all mysteries about this enigmatic country in the hopes of getting to tell his people about the threats Cheshire might possess.