Senior Year

•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•° •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Ever since second grade you and Katsuki Bakugo despised each other, it started over him taking your lemon cookies every day at lunch. Ever since you both couldn't stand to be around each other but sadly you both are neighbors, so you see him every single day. But everything changes in your Senior year of Highschool.

"Y/n get up or you'll be late" you sighed and opened one eye seeing your dad smiling at you "can't I stay home" you whined tuning over "no, it's your senior year and it's the last first day at school hurry up" you sighed and sat up "fine" you said walking into your bathroom to get ready. You did your morning routine, you fixed up your hair then got dressed.

Outfit:

Hair:

You put in some lipstick then lip gloss and you were ready to walk out the door

You put in some lipstick then lip gloss and you were ready to walk out the door. You ran downstairs and sat at the bar while your mother and father were talking about work "ahem, I'm leaving" you said picking up a lemon cookie "oh bye sweetie, we're busy right now sorry" you sighed and smiled as you walked out the door.

You locked the door behind you and checked your phone then looked up seeing him, Katsuki Bakugo. He saw you and rolled his eyes as he got in his car with a smug smirk, you scoffed and heard a honk, you look over seeing your boyfriend Shindo "let's go, we're late" you smiled and got in his car "sorry sorry, but we're still ahead of time so do we have enough time to grab something to eat?" Shindo shook his head and speeded off in his sports car. You sighed and looked at your phone seeing all your friends posting pictures about their summer, while they were out having fun at parties and trips you were at home working to go out to see the world as being a photographer, you've started saving up your money for many years and almost at your goal so when you graduate you can buy a great camera and have enough money to go out of the country.

You looked up from your phone seeing you were at school already, Shindo stood outside the car waiting for you, once you got out y'all both started walking inside together. Sometimes being with Shindo was stressful, him being that popular guy was problematic because there's always an issue with him, there's always a girl trying to say rumors to everyone so you both would breakup, but everything's been fine for the past three years now and you believe nothing would happen to the relationship you have with him.