Sick

NOT PROOFREAD...it's 12:48 a.m 🙄

"You could've waited for me...damn,"

You stared at him for a few minutes, debating to either laugh or punch him, but why not do both.

"Ow! The hell was that for!?" He shouted "that shit didn't sound right...don't let me hear you say that shit again," you scoff before putting on a revealing swimsuit on.

"At this point your coochie out," he mumbled, obviously upset.

"Yeah? Well I like it, shows how I good I get fed and be all this good boyfriend air I been around," you said smiling at yourself.

"I'm the one who feeds y- wait..boyfriend air?"

You nod and gave him a quick kiss before going to head out the door. Unfortunately you could due to the fact Katsuki grabbed your waist and pinned you to the closed door.

"I can't go ha-" "fuck no, I'll build you a fucking a pool," he said lowly, you smirk and wrap's your legs around his waist.

"I'll believe that when I fucking see it," you laughed.

Katsuki shakes his head then slowly kisses you, without you trying he had gained the dominance of it. The both of you hoped this would be a long night...

Two weeks pass..

"Y'all heard about Camie getting expelled?" Mina asked as the two of you walked into the cafeteria.

"For what?" You and Kyoka asked, Izuku just stayed silent.

"So basically, some teacher and her were caught fucking during our prom! The teacher was fired too!" Mina said, her voice was full of excitement which made you laugh.

"How are you that dumb to get EXPELLED...before you graduate?" Kyoka asked "right...I mean she wasn't bout to graduate no way from how her grades were looking, even still..she's nasty for that," you added.

The three of you talked amongst yourselves, since had forced Izuku to take you guys to a place to eat at, so you guys were just at lunch to socialize.

"I miss my man y'all...really bout to go home," you sighed, Mina rolls her eyes "girl- let him be in the bed sick in peace," she said.

You waved her off and pulled your phone to FaceTime him.

In a snap of a finger he answered, seeing him with tissue all in his nose with his face all red made you laugh.

"You miss me that bad? You just called me twenty minutes ago," he mumbled, you could clearly tell he was sick.

"Yeah...but I miss you, might just leave school early just to see you," you said then stuck the middle finger up at Mina.

"You just want sex!" Mina laughed "and get sick," Izuku gagged.

"As long as I'm sick with my man I'm good, hop off my me hoe," you said, Katsuki laughed "let me tell you my mom to get you," he mumbled before hanging up.

You smiled then turned to your friends who looked at you with a stank look.

"BOO BITCH, need something?" You asked laughing "you finally popped a cherry n don't know how to act! A damn shame," Mina sighed shaking her head.