Cheer Pt 2

After school Mina took you to the gym and saw everyone stretching "is that Y/n" somebody whispered "she hasn't come to practice in a year I heard" you and Mina threw on some sweatpants and followed Mina "okay everyone welcome back Y/n, our co-captain and choreographer" Mina said, everyone clapped and smiled at you "um well basketball season is here and we need cheers that nobody has seen before so come on.

Omg this makes me wanna cheer, but this was like the main idea of the cheers but more aggressive

Now everyone was working on the halftime show and the girls needed to have to lift you, Mina, and another girl named Mya up. Everything was all good even though y'all almost fell but you had some time to get it right, after practice you walked outside seeing Katsuki outside of his car on his phone "BABE" you yelled as you ran towards him "hey" he kissed you and got you in the car "so how was practice" he asked "oh my god it was hella fun, they changed on the squad and we even did stunts" Katsuki smiled at your excitement

"when's your basketball practice" he then sighed "tomorrow, damn we're getting pretty busy all of a sudden Y/n" you sighed and nodded "hungry?" you nodded again "alright want me to cook something or pick up something quick" you smirked and looked at him "if you cook something so good I'd get my back blown out again so something quick" Katsuki smirked and pulled up to Chick-fil-A since it was the closest, he got the e food quickly and parked in a free parking space "Oo tinted windows" you said "you just now noticed" you nodded and bit into your sandwich.

You looked up at him as he was smirking "uh uh back the hell up, let me eat in peace" he laughed and watched you eat "creepy ass."

••••••••••••••••

Today was a morning practice for you since Mina told you the new cheer outfits came today and the game was on the sane night, you walked into the gym seeing Mina all excited "Y/n LOOK."

They look like the ones from Ua

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They look like the ones from Ua

You smiled "go try it on then we'll start practice, you sighed and went to try it on and surprisingly it looked good on you. You took it off then joined the others.

After practicing you and Mina went to homeroom, everyone looked over at y'all then did their own thing again "think Katsuki wants you" you looked at him and walked towards him "you look nice" he said as you kissed his cheek.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.