Chapter 1

"I went to the shop to get a tool, but what do I want to eat? I brought it back by the way." Qi Shuo wiped his hands and looked at Qiao Shen who was sitting in the yard.

    Qiao Shen was sitting at the stone table in the yard, and he managed to finish his last mouthful of rice porridge. It was not that rice porridge was too difficult to eat. It was just that Qiao Shen's body was not healthy yet, and his stomach couldn't hold too much food. I just drank it and I can’t eat anymore, so I don’t need to spend the money."

    Qi Shuo's hand-wiping action paused. Since Qiao Shen woke up from the sunset water, he gave himself many accidents. The previous Qiao Shen had a meal at a restaurant. After waking up for nearly a month, he didn't even have one. I want to go.

    Now Qi Shuo is not as surprised as he was a few days ago. After hanging up the cloth towels, Qi Shuo patted his clothes and left the hospital.

    Qiao Shen looked at Qi Shuo's back, and the courtyard door that was slowly closing, and started to daze.

.Qiao Shen is a soul wearer. He was originally a young man who had been sick with early cancer for many years from Hyundai in 2020. Qiao's father was diagnosed with cancer during his high school. In just two years, he passed away, leaving Qiao's mother and Qiao Shen who was undergoing the college entrance examination.

    Mother Qiao suppressed the pain of losing her husband. While taking care of her son, she also took care of the jewelry shop left by her husband. Everything was moving in a good direction.

    However, during Qiao Shen's sophomore year, he was hit by a basketball in school and fell into a coma. After being sent to the hospital, the examination result was exactly the same as Qiao's father, cancer.

    Qiao Shen's body was weakened visible to the naked eye because of the incurable rare cancer. Looking at her son who was already unable to move in the hospital bed, Mother Qiao saw her husband coming to pick her up in a daze, and she finally couldn't support it.

.Mother Qiao lay in the ward and signed a share sale contract for the jewellery company, and used all the current assets to arrange all the medical care and nursing work for her son. After that, she left Qiao Shen and escaped from this desperate world.

    At this time, Qiao Shen had been lying in the hospital bed for six years, unable to move his fingers. Qiao Shen, who was conscious, was deeply saddened and unfair to heaven!

    When he woke up again, Qiao Shen became the husband of the carpenter Qi Shuo in Luoyang City, Dongshoulan Town, Luoyang City, Dongshoulan Town, and a two-year-old son. Qi Shuo and the original Qiao Shen were an arranged marriage, and they hadn't even seen each other before the marriage. Qi Shuo opened a carpenter's shop in the county seat, and his income was not bad.

    However, Yuan Qiaoshen is a lazy and lazy person who doesn’t know how to enjoy himself. He doesn’t do anything at home, eats out a meal, pays for the dirty clothes, and asks someone to wash the dirty clothes. It is Qi Shuonai who works hard and can’t help Qiao Shen. Cost.

.One day, the two-year-old Xiao Changle went to a restaurant with Yuan Yuan to eat, and had a stomachache after eating. It turns out that this is how he took care of his own son. The child was too young before, so he let the restaurant cook cook a bowl of rice cereal to feed him all day long.

    The child is too young, he always likes to play around when he eats. Go home when you're full, and don't care if your child is hungry.

    The two-year-old Xiao Changle was thin and weak, with a delicate stomach. The child is too young to cry, and Qi Shuo can't bear it when he looks at the pale face of the youngest son.