Chapter 9

When Qiao Shen woke up the next day, Qi Shuo was no longer in the room. He was used to Qi Shuo's early morning routine. Qiao Shen didn't think too much. After relying on the meeting bed, Qiao Shen had done a good job of psychological construction for himself: What was embarrassing, it was Qi Shuo who was rejected for asking for a favor. Qiao took a deep breath and wiped his face out of the room.

    Whoever thinks, Qi Shuo is no longer in the yard. what do you mean? Really angry? Joe thought deeply.

    Pushing the empty car back to the yard, Qiao Shen went into the stove and started talking about lunch.

    "Chang Le, you are not allowed to leave the hospital, you know?" Hearing that Xiao Chang Le was having fun in the yard by himself, Qiao Shen walked to the door of the stove and took a look.

    "Yeah!" Xiao Changle crouched beside the wooden basin and replied without looking back.

.The bacon stewed with small potatoes at noon. The bacon was the last time she went back to the village. Seeing that the little grandson loved it, Qi's mother gave a large piece for Qiao Shen to bring back. Qiao Shen put out the fire and was about to start the pot when he heard Xiao Changle's cry in the yard.

    "Da da... wow wow... ah... woo... da da..." Xiao Changle is not very standard now, and ‘Da Da’ is just calling him daddy.

    Qiao Shen hurried over, the dirty clothes he had just soaked in the tub was thrown out by Xiao Changle and thrown on the ground, while Xiao Changle was sitting in the small wooden barrel next to him, soaked all over, crying so hard.

    When the weather was hot, Xiao Changle started to touch the water when he saw the water. He cleaned the water in the tub for soaking clothes. He was still not satisfied, and stared at the small wooden barrel next to him.

.He is quite clever, his little hands have been exposed to the water, and the little feet are still there, so he went in as soon as he raised his feet. When he thought about it, he couldn't get out. He twisted his little body and struggled to come out, but the result was a small wooden barrel. Unable to hold it, even the person with the barrel fell together, and Xiao Changle yelled to father with a sharp and tender voice.

    Qiao Shen pulled out the wet Xiao Changle, stripped it all in the yard, and threw the wet clothes into the tub.

    He stretched out his hand and patted Xiao Changle's white tender little ass and said: "You can make trouble. Are you afraid that your father is idle, and do you find something to do for your father?"

    Xiao Changle couldn't understand, he touched his ass ass, and said, "Papa..."

    Xiao Changle even imitated the sound of spanking him just now. Qiao Shen hugged the naked Xiao Changle and snorted and bent over with a smile.

.Xiao Changle ignorantly grasped his dad's shirt, and later laughed with Qiao Shen.

    In the Qi family yard, Xiao Changle had a bare buttocks, a small belly in front of him, and two thin cloth ropes tied behind him. He sat happily next to his father and used a spoon to eat meat.

    Qiao Shen looked at Xiao Changle worriedly, his son became more and more naughty every day.

    Now I can take him three baths and change clothes four or five times a day, but Qiao Shen is exhausted.

    And every time Xiao Changle finished messing up, he looked at his father and gave him a soft smile, his little mouth grinned, showing a mouthful of white teeth, each time he could get through the mess, Qiao Shen cleaned up the mess. I forgot to get angry.