Chapter 14

Qiao Shen only dug a row of ground, his back pain was gone, mainly because he had been bent over, feeling that his back bones couldn't straighten up.

    When Qi Shuo heard Qiao Shen's slap, he saw Qiao Shen beat his waist with the back of his hand, and said distressedly: "Go to the meeting, there is not much left, I'll do it."

    Qiao Shen was a little entangled. He didn't want Qi's father and Qi's mother to feel that he was spoiled. He really wanted to share the hardships of farming in the fields, but his waist really couldn't stand it.

    "Mosquito poison in the field, hurry up and guard Chang Le, don't let him bite him." Qi Shuo knew Qiao Shen's thoughts and raised the volume slightly to let his parents know that he made Qiao Shen put down the farm work.

    "Go, Xiao Qiaoer." Mother Qi also hurriedly persuaded that her grandson finally raised some meat, white and tender, but don't let the mosquito suck the blood.

    This time, Qiao Shen was rescued. With Qi's mother also persuading, he walked under the tree as he wished. .He picked up Xiao Changle and placed it in his arms, picked up the puff fan and fanned his son in the wind. When the sun was big, Xiao Changle was sleeping profusely.

    Holding his son in his arms, Qiao Shen looked at the busy people in the field in a daze. This Qi Shuo can endure hardships, is reliable, and always silently takes care of everything at home.

    Mother Qi is kind and enlightened. She was extremely dissatisfied with the original Qiao Shen's performance behind the door, but she was kind, thinking that I would treat you better, so you would take care of my son, and the couple would live a good life.

    She didn't know that Qiao Shen had changed individuals, but thought she had been rewarded. Father Qi is also a man of few words and sincerity, how can he give birth to a son who is exactly like Qi Shuo?

    At this moment, Qiao Shen feels that he is still very lucky. Even though he has experienced the pain of bereavement of his father and mother in modern times, and suffered from the pain of cancer, his side has always been surrounded by love. .Even if he was reborn in ancient times, everyone he met was full of love for him.

    Qi Shuo bent over and put the dug out sweet potatoes into the bamboo basket. Feeling a line of sight staring at him, looking up, the owner of the line of sight is Qiao Shen.

    Seeing Qi Shuo have deep eyebrows, a high nose and thin lips. Nearly 1.9 meters tall, he is tall, with wide shoulders and long legs. He is placed on a modern runway, killing a lot of super male models, and his masculine face. How many fans should he attract?

    Have a relationship with this tall and handsome man.

    Thanks to Qi Shuoqiaoshen’s help, the sweet potatoes of one mu of land rushed before dark, and they were finally harvested. There were almost two hundred stones, neatly placed on the edge of the field, covered with tarpaulin, just waiting for the day. Contact the merchant to transport it away, and save the rest for storage in the cellar at home.

.Sweet potatoes are not a rare thing in the village, and it is impossible for farmers with simple folk customs to steal the sweet potatoes that are not lacking in every household.

    When the group returned home, the children were pestering their grandmother. The spicy taste in the afternoon made them want to eat dinner.

    "Mother, take them out and eat them. The weather is hot, but I can't put them anymore. After eating, I will cook them again. If my mother likes it, I will teach you tomorrow that you will cook them for Changxi and Changan at home." Eat, Qiao Shen persuaded.