Chapter 10

Qiao Shen planned to make mooncakes today, so he didn't go out to sell jelly again today.

    This made Xiao Changle anxious. Xiao Changle was at an active age. He was happy to go out with his dad every day. As soon as the holiday was off today, he couldn't stay idle and pulled Qiao Shen to the gate of the courtyard.

    "Daddy won't go out today." Qiao Shen carried him back.

    Xiao Changle talked about it again. Seeing that his father was not going, he twisted his small body and went to the courtyard door.

    "Then you play here by yourself, daddy will make mooncakes for you to eat." Qiao Shen locked the gate of the courtyard with the latch, and he patted it with his little hand.

    My little hands were sore. Seeing that Dad still didn't come to open the door, he simply sat at the door, poking at the ants on the ground with his fat little finger.

    It’s just that I’m yelling dad from time to time, and the voice is long: "Da~Da~"

.Qiao Shen surreptitiously watched that he stopped making trouble, and was sure he could not get out of the yard, so he went back to make mooncakes, and the background music made a bang.

    Qiao Shen poured the soaked lotus seeds into a large stone mortar and ground them into mud with a stone pestle. Then start the pot and heat the oil, pour the sugar, and when the sugar melts, pour the lotus seed puree into the pan and stir-fry on low heat. When the lotus seed puree becomes thick, the lotus seed puree is ready.

    Take the salted egg yolk, wash off the salt on the surface, first wrap the egg yolk with lotus seed paste, then wrap the lotus seed paste with dough wrapper, and finally roll it into a ball, and put it in the oven for baking sesame seeds.

    Looking at the moon cakes he made, Qiao Shen wanted to laugh a little. Because there is no mold, the baked mooncakes look like egg yolk cakes, but they taste very good. After all, they are made of pure natural ingredients.

    However, the shape does not affect its taste, the dough is baked softly, and the lotus seed paste is delicate and sweet. .Xiao Changle was very supportive, and even reached out after eating one, he was distracted by Qiao Shen's coaxing to eat lunch. Mooncakes are foods with heavy oil and sugar. Children who eat too much are prone to gastrointestinal stagnation.

    After dinner, Xiao Changle refused to take a nap and went out.

    "Where are you going, you can't be surrounded by such a big yard?" Qiao squatted down and hugged Xiao Changle.

    "Um...sell..." Xiao Changle twisted his body.

    "No, not today."

    "Um...huh...huh..." Xiao Changle frowned his little eyebrows, pursed his mouth and grumbled, and looked like I would cry if he didn't take me to'selling' again.

    Qiao Shen simply picked up the food box and loaded the mooncakes, and took Xiao Changle to the carpenter's shop to find Qi Shuo. Selfishly, Qiao Shen is used to making a fresh meal every time, the first one is given to Qi Shuo.

    "Yes, this is egg yolk? Salty and delicious.".Not surprisingly, the mooncakes were loved by Qi Shuo, and Qiao thought deeply: How often did he not like Qi Shuo who made them?

    "You look at Changle. Mooncakes are heavy with oil and sugar. He is still young and he can't digest too much. I will send some to the next door. Thank you for your help a few days ago."

    Qiao Shen has a lot of them. The mooncakes are made of single egg yolk, so they are not too big. Qiao Shen packed two mooncakes with egg yolk on a small plate and sent them to the shopkeeper Liu's porcelain shop.