Chapter 26

During the meal, Qiao Shen had a great appetite. Qi Mu stewed chicken soup without a lot of condiments, so the chicken soup was more delicious and thicker. Qiao Shen drank two bowls.

    Seeing that Qiao Shen had such a good appetite, Mother Qi was very pleased: "Little Qiao'er has a good appetite this time, but she will always be happy. I remember every time you come back, if you don't eat this or not, it's very sad."

    Qiao Shen was stunned when he heard the words and looked at Qi Shuo. Qi Shuo understood his eyes and took his mother's words with his hand: "Qiao Er is no longer the same person, and mother, your chicken soup today is really good. Drink, I drank a lot."

    Mother Qi only regarded as a son because Qiao Shen had changed and changed her personal meaning, "Yes, when I look at Xiao Qiao'er now, my appearance has changed a little, and there is always a smile on my face, so I feel comfortable when I look at it." Unlike before, she always drooped her face, Qi Mu didn't say anything.

.Qiao Shen was a little embarrassed to be praised, "I used to be ignorant and let my mother read the joke."

    "Well, well, you guys live your life well, mother will feel at ease in this heart."

    After the family had eaten lively, Qi Shuo was entangled by his two nephews for skateboarding. There was nothing wrong with the farm in winter. He led the children to the yard to find materials, and planned to try to make one for them at home.

    Qiao Shen was sleepy again, sitting in front of the brazier, squinting.

    Mother Qi went to make a bed in their sleeping room and burned a small brazier before calling him to sleep.

    ...

    Qiao Shen was awakened by the heat, and he thought in a daze, how could it be hot in the winter? Then he opened his eyes.

    The white walls, a computer desk under the air conditioner, and a gust of wind blowing in from the bay window on the right hand side, was suddenly blown by the wind, and he got goose bumps on his body...

.This is the room he lives in Hyundai! He saw his mother come in. Mother Qiao was wearing a long dress. Such a young mother had a happy smile on her face. There were no wrinkles in the corners of her eyes. Qiao Shen looked at Mother Qiao, tears bursting into her eyes...

    Mother Qiao came over and sat on Qiao Shen's bed and said, "Why are you crying?"

    Qiao looked around deeply, where is Brother Shuo and Xiao Changle, what is going on, he asked: "Mom? How did I get back?"

    Mother Qiao still smiled, and she whispered: "Mom misses you, and mom is going to leave, so I came to say goodbye to you."

    Qiao Shen was shocked, "Mom? Where are you going?" Are you leaving me again?

    "Your dad and I are going to Antarctica to see penguins. We all agreed on our honeymoon trip back then, but before we set off, we found out that I was pregnant and pregnant with you..."

.Qiao looked at his hand in surprise, wrong, "Mom, where's my dad?"

    But Mother Qiao didn’t seem to hear him, and continued: “We had to give up our travel plan. You were very naughty in my stomach. At first, it was acidophilic. I didn’t have an appetite to eat staple food all day long, your dad. I feel distressed. Every time I go, I always find sour fruits to bring me back..."

    Qiao Shen stretched out his hand, he caught his mother's hand, it was warm and dry, which made his nose sore.

    "After the first few months, my belly is getting bigger and bigger. The doctor said that I need to eat more, saying that your growth is slow and your business hasn't kept up. I can't sleep with worry."