Chapter 31

After that day, Qiao Shen drank Astragalus and Ginseng Chicken Soup for a month, and he drank a lot of fat visible to the naked eye. The doctor stopped the tonic for him and told him not to get angry anymore.

    And after that, Xiao Changle was obviously calmer. Qiao felt deeply distressed, but he couldn’t. This is what the child’s growth must experience. As long as the child is safe and healthy in front of him, as long as he has been participating in the child’s growth, he will grow up. Before, he was always able to find ways to make him happy.

    Of course, after the birth of the second child, Xiao Changle returned to his former vivacity, which is also a story.

    When Qiao Shen was seven months old, Qi Mu came to town to help cook and take care of Qiao Shen.

    "Little Qiaoer, I cut the fruit pear, you can eat some.".Mother Qi came over with a big bowl. When Mother Qi gave birth to two brothers in the Qi family, she ate a lot of apples when she heard from the village that it was good to eat apples. Sure enough, the child born was white, tender and beautiful. The sons made it themselves.

    Qiao Shen was watching Xiao Changle write. Qi Shuo punched him a wooden board and put sand on it. When he wanted to write, he scraped the sand aside and piled it up, and then gently scraped it back. Xiao Changle could take it. The little wicker was painted on it.

    Xiao Changle can now write daddy crookedly. Although Qiao Shen taught him dozens of times, he didn’t plan to teach him how to write Arabic numerals. He still follows the ancient education here. When the child gets older, he will do something more depending on the situation. Education adjustment.

    Things must be counterproductive, and he is extremely cautious towards the child.

.At this moment, Xiao Changle himself was painting the sand, and Qiao Shen did not stop him. His attention was distracted. Qiao Shen also let him play first and guide him slowly. He was not in a hurry. It was not like the pressure of modern existence. , He does not need to deprive the child of his child's innocence prematurely.

    Qiao Shen took the bowl and said, "Thank you, mother, let's take a break, I've been busy all morning." Then he said to Xiao Changle: "Chang Le, grandma cut the fruit for you, come and thank grandma."

    Xiao Changle is a full-fledged snack food. He stopped painting the sand after hearing the words. She ran to her grandma and asked her to hold her, "Thank you, grandma!"

    Xiao Changle ate a few pieces of apples, poked a piece of fruit, and leaned in front of his father, Xiao Shou touched Qiao Shen's belly, and said, "Sister, sweet?"

    Feeling that Xiao Changle gently stroked, the doll in his stomach was summoned and immediately turned over in Qiao Shen's stomach.

.Since the first time he let Xiao Changle feel the fetal movement, he has touched his belly from time to time, probably because of the enthusiastic expectation of his brother, and the person in his belly loves to interact with his brother through the belly.

    The two children were having fun, but Joe was deeply guilty of old sins. He could feel the sensation of his little feet on his ribs, and quickly stopped and said, "Okay, okay, my sister is tired. Changle, you can eat it yourself. Bar."

    Chang Le stood in the middle of Qiao’s deep legs, propped his father’s legs, raised his head and looked at his father with a pair of black and white, clear and transparent eyes. Hahaha.

    After playing with Xiao Changle for a while, he went to the shop. Xiao Changle stayed at home. He was willing to stick to his grandmother, because the old man loved him so much. His mother, Qiao Shen had nothing to worry about.