Chapter 6

Qiao Shen was eager to get rich, and talked to Qi Shuo about his thoughts.

    "The taro balls can be made at night. I just wait to cook them with the red beans in the morning. I will sell them in the nearby alleys. I go twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon. I'm not tired and I can exercise."

    Qi Shuo thought about the feasibility. The ingredients are available at home. It is in Shouyun Village, more than ten miles away from Dongshoulan Town. His parents are farmers. These high-yield sweet potato pumpkins can’t be eaten by every household in the countryside. Feed the pigs.

    Red beans can also be exchanged for barter in the village. The only thing that needs money to buy is starch and sugar.

    "Just try it first, if it's too tired, I'll think about it again." Qiao Shen blinked his eyes and begged Qi Shuo.

    Qiao Shen's pupils are black and bright, and his eyes are black and white, just like a pair of deer eyes. The lining Qiao Shen is gentle and jade. Looking at such a Qiao Shen, Qi Shuo agreed.

."Just a little bit, don't be tired, Chang Le is still young, he is in a troublesome grade, and you can't just ignore him for business."

    "No, I just wander around in the nearby alleys and don't make too many. Chang Le also needs exercise. I will take him more to walk safely." Qiao Shen heard Qi Shuo agree and hugged happily. With Xiao Changle who eats cakes obediently, kiss him on his forehead.

    Watching Xiao Changle pouting his mouth and biting the cake with a mouthful of millet teeth, Qiao Shen was kissed by Meng and took another bite.

    At first, Xiao Changle smiled and hugged him. After four or five kisses, he couldn't help earning money. He hated it, and his father kept bothering him eating cakes.

    Considering that Qiao Shen was at home on weekdays and couldn't carry his shoulders with his hands, Qi Shuo simply drove him a small wooden trailer.

.After discussing with Qiao Shen, Qiao Shen gave a rough sketch idea based on the knowledge of modern black technology, so the improved version of the cart is being produced.

    Qi Shuo was busy the next day, and the cart was ready.

    The trolley is actually a small trailer that imitates those old ladies who go to the vegetable market to buy and load vegetables in modern times. Two sturdy poles are set up on the two enlarged wooden wheel reels, and a thick board is embedded at the bottom for the wooden barrel. There is a small space behind the wooden barrel, and the partition is set up. Put spoons, money jars and the like.

    That night, Qiao Shen happily tried the small cart, and put a wooden bucket filled with water. The bucket contained two-thirds of the water. It would not spill out, and it would not take much effort to push it up.

    On the third day, Qi Shuo took Qiao Shen in an ox cart back to Shouyun Village to visit relatives.

.The grandpa who drove the ox cart was a farmer in Shouyun Village. He came to Dongzhen for three to five days to send vegetables to some restaurants to sell money.

    In the early years, Qi Shuo was still an apprentice carpenter. Because he lived in the town, he helped the village talk about the sale of this single item. Many farmers in Shouyun Village produced different vegetables, and they were transported to the town to sell them. To the restaurant.

    Because of this relationship, Grandpa also gave Qi Shuo some food when he went to the town, and got closer. From time to time, Qi Shuo's family took Grandpa's ox cart back to the village, and Grandpa also earned a few more coppers.