The Manager Season 1 On Crack Pt. 1

Ahem...

Chapter 1.

Ahri dances on stage as one of her songs plays. It stops, and she jumps off of the stage and looks at Roy.

Roy: Great job! You're a perfect lifeless pop idol.

Ahri: Music.

She slaps Roy and floats away.

Evelynn is sitting at a table where Ahri slowly lands face down.

Evelynn: Wat?

Ahri: Music.

Evelynn: Okay.

The two both get up and walk out of the restaurant.

Akali is on the streets rapping when an arm appears from out of frame. Akali looks at it for a moment before it grabs her by the neck and pulls her off screen.

Kai'sa is trying to unlock her dance studio but drops the keys. She stares at them lifelessly before Evelynn appears in front of her.

Evelynn: You look like ass, and I am ready to eat you.

The two stare at each other.

Kai'sa's: Okay.

The two then walk away together.

The four girls sit around in a circle.

Akali: So, what's the plan?

Ahri: Music.

Nothing happens. Then all four go wild and start to scream.

Meanwhile......<insert moan here>

Main Character Y/N is sitting next to harden criminals as a harmonica plays somewhere in the background.

Receptionist: PTSD Boi?

Y/N slowly raises his hand.

He walks out of the station, now a free man, before he is hit by a car. As he twitches on the street, the car window slowly rolls down.

It gets stuck have way, but it does continue.

Jinx pokes her head through.

Jinx: Mmmmmmmm borger.

He is magically heal and slowly start to vanish. He then slowly begins to reappear in the passenger seat.

Jinx is cleaning the already clean window while Y/N sleeps on the couch with his ass in the air.

There's a knock at the door and Jinx swings it open.

Ahri: Music.

Jinx slaps all four girls and closes the door. There is another knock, and Jinx opens the door once again.

Ahri: Music.

Jinx closes the door. There is another knock, and Jinx opens the door once again.

Ahri: Music.

Jinx closes the door. There is another knock, and Jinx opens the door once again.

Ahri: Music.

Jinx closes the door. There is another knock, and Jinx opens the door once again.

Ahri: Music.

Jinx closes the door. There is another knock, and Jinx opens the door once again.

She then covers Ahri's mouth.

Jinx: Shhhhhhhhhhut the fuck up, hoe.

The girls all walk in where Jinx lifts Y/N up and throws Y/N through the coffee table.