Spirit Of A Hero And The Heart Of A Saiyan On Crack Pt. 1

These next few chapters are based on a story written by fellow writer and good friend, Mikexlrose. Enjoy.

Aheeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmm.

Chapter 1:

Yuno: Hey. I'm just your super average 15 year old teenager. I live in New York City.

A car flies over his head and lands on an old person, killing them instantly. Yuno makes the :0 face before he turns around to see Spooder-Man fighting VenOm and Cartmen.

Carnage: MURDER!

Spooder-Man: No.

Spooder-Man punches the two bad guys, but they are unaffected. They instead start curb stomping Spooder-Man. Yuno sneezes and the two stop.

They slowly turn around and see him standing there. Yuno rubs his nose.

Yuno: Aw, shit.

Goku: Simba.

Yuno is bitch slapped by the ghost of his ancestor and is suddenly given powers. Venom throws Spooder-Man away and the two bad guys start to approach Yuno.

Yuno: Kamehameha, bitch!

Yuno thrusts his pelvis which sends a golden light out of his crouch and hits the two bad guys. They look at themselves for a moment confused.

Carnage: What was that...OH MY GOD!

The two suddenly vanish from existence. Yuno falls over unconscious and Spooder-Man walks back into frame.

Spooder-Man: Oh! Orphan.

Spooder-Man grabs Yuno by the leg and drags him off with him.

Chapter 2:

2 days later....

Yuno: AHHHHHHHHHHHH, oh I'm okay.

The door is kicked open and Spooder-Man walks into the room with Black Widow.

Yuno: Gawd damn!

Black Widow: You're my problem now. Just know that I will never form a motherly bond with you.

Yuno: O-kay!

Hard cut to the three of them in the training room. Yuno does....something cool?

Eh?

Spooder-Man: What is he doing?

Black Widow: I don't know.

Yuno: PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH KICK!

Suddenly, a huge robot comes out. Yuno just slaps it and it falls over. He gives a thumbs up to Spooder-Man and Black Widow.

Black Widow: Yeeeeeeah. We can't let him loose.

Spooder-Man: Agreed.

Chapter 3:

Yuno: We're going on a trip, watch my nay nay watch me whip, soaring through the skies, little white guys.

The three walk into a room where absolute mayhem is taking place. I'm talking about fires, lighting strikes, some guy is naked in the corner. He's not even part of the team.

Black Widow: HEY!

Everyone stops.

Black Widow: We have fresh meat.

Everyone falls in line.

Black Widow: Introduce yourself.

Sam: I'm Nova. The goofy one.