The Manager Season 1 On Crack Part 3

Chapter 17.

Mayhem occurs all around the house. Kai'sa is thrown off the second floors balcony and lands face first on the ground.

Suddenly, Y/N's phone rings.

He looks at it and picks it up.

Y/N: Oh. My sister.

He stares at it. He then throws it out the window. He stands up and jumps out the window as well.

The girls all look at the window save for Kai'sa who is now twitching on the ground.

Y/N sits outside and looks at his phone.

Oh shit. Flashback time.

Elizabeth and Y/N stand on top of a drink ramp.

Y/N: I'm scared, 17 year old Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: Our mom is going to die soon, 15 year old Y/N.

Elizabeth pushes Y/N down the hill where he blows up.

Y/N calls his sister in the present.

Elizabeth: Hi.

Y/N: Hello, Nee-chan.

Elizabeth: I'm married and I have a child. I want to speak to you again.

Y/N: No.

Elizabeth: Think about it?

Y/N throws his phone into the pool.

Y/N: I need a drink.

Y/N flies away.

Zoe is cleaning a glass at the bar when Y/N slowly lands on the stool.

Zoe gives him a drink.

Zoe: Talk.

Y/N: My sister...

Zoe: Say less.

Zoe picks him up and throws him out.

Y/N returns home where everyone is going crazy. They all stop when they see him.

Y/N: My sister will be here for dinner tomorrow.

Akali: Yay!

Chapter 18.

Y/N wakes up and goes downstairs. There, he finds a feral Akali playing video games.

Y/N: What are...

Akali: Forkknife.

Y/N: What is...

Akali: Shut up and kiss me.

Akali jumps on Y/N and the two begin to make out. Jinx walks in, sees what is happening, and walks back out.

The camera then slowly pans over to show a shocked, and still brusied, Kai'sa standing there.

Kai'sa: HEY!

Everyone stands in the living room dressed in nice clothes. The doorbell rings and Y/N opens it to show their guests.

Elizabeth: Brother!

Y/N: Sister!

The two hug.

Bruan: Brother in law!

Bruan picks Y/N up and hugs him so tight his spine breaks.

Y/N: AHHHHHH!

Everyone sits at the dinner table eating soup in silence. Elizabeth looks at Ahri.

Elizabeth: Why are you even alive?

Ahri: Music.

The girls are enjoying Bruan and Maria while Y/N and Elizabeth sit outside.