03 | FLOWER

03 | the flowers in
babylion for you
to draw

-

575 B.C. | babylion

A LIGHTING BOLT formed in Zora's hand as she ran towards the deviant in Babylion with Thena by her side. Gilgamesh and Makkari were rushing civilians into the gates of Babylion, a city surrounded by walls. Kingo and Ikaris were helping the girls fight the deviants.

"Just like we practice, Z!" Thena shouted as she lifted her own sword and Zora nodded. Thena jumped at the deviant, stabbing the monster and it let out a cry.

Zora looked up, trying not to be afraid before she whipped around the bolt in her hand, throwing it at the deviant and it turned to look at her. The monster whipped it's tail, knocking the girl to the ground and Zora groaned in pain. Thena quickly formed another sword, piercing it in the neck.

"Nicely done." Thena smiled, helping the girl off the ground.

"Did you not just see me on the floor two seconds ago?" Zora asked.

"Still, you learned that move yesterday." Thena shrugged.

"Hey, you two, that one was mine!" Kingo shouted.

A smile rose to Zora's face, shrugging before another deviant growled behind Kingo. "You have that one, your highness."

Kingo rolled his eyes before running towards the monster, lifting his hands up.

"I think Ikaris could use your help." Thena whispered, pointing at the Eternal who was in the air, fighting another Deviant.

"He's fine." Zora mumbled with a slight smirk.

"Zora!" Ikaris shouted and the girl looked back up in fear.

"Coming, brother!" She yelled, flying up immediately and sending multiple lighting bolts towards the monster. It crashed into the gate that Gilgamesh was guarding.

Ikaris fired energy beams at the monster and it fell on to the floor, Gilgamesh nodding in relief.

"Gil!" Zora called, pointing at the Deviant that was beginning to stand up again. Gilgamesh rolled his eyes, turning around and punching the monster unconscious. Zora smiled while she and Ikaris flew down to the ground.

"You called me 'brother.'" Ikaris pointed out and Zora looked at him.

The girl shook her head, hiding her grin, "No, no, I didn't."

"Alright, sister." Ikaris mumbled and gave the girl a smile before it disappeared. "Zora."

"What?" She questioned and looked down at her shoulder where his eyes were staring. Her uniform tore and blood was seeping out of the wound from when the Deviant hit her. "It's fine."

"We need to get you to the ship." Ikaris whispered, placing a hand on the girl's other arm.

"Ikaris, I'm alright." Zora promised.

"Take her, go." Thena instructed and Ikaris nodded in agreement, practically dragging the girl to the ship.

Druig ran to the entrance of the ship when he noticed Zora and Ikaris walking towards it. He stared at the girl, his eyes falling on her wound and he panicked. Zora was already shaking her head, speaking softly, "I'm fine, I swear."