Chasing Notes

Chase;

          Thank you so much for reading this story, I'm happy cause I can't believe I will do this. Thank you for everything. Thank you for all the support you all gave me and all the love you all gave me.

          This is not the end of this series, this is just a beginning of the new series. To all my friends who support me for everything thank you so much this story is for all of you, this story is will be forever in my heart.

          I posted Chasing Someone Special on my Facebook private group page, and that was the beginning, May 14, 2021 I posted it on FB but I posted Chasing in Wattpad on October 05, 2021.

          This is the end of the story of Xaylaine and Evance, I hope you chase a good lesson in this story. Thank you so much.

          Always remember this, Chasing something or someone is not wrong but if its wrong? Then stop it always choose yourself than anyone. Make yourself at the top before anyone.

          Selfish choice is always a choice just make sure its for yourself not to hurt people. Being selfish is okay but use it for good not for manipulating people.

          The Dare Series Two entitled “Wanting Someone Special” is now on profile check it out. Zacharry and Xayrille's story, Xaylaine's twin sister. Let's continue to chase the second story and open another journey, about two people who promise to be best friends and want to stay until the end.

          Xaylaine and Evance is now signing-off, till the next chase of their lives.

Chasing Someone Special (Dare Series 01)
• est | 10 | 05 | 21 | •

itsmeyngel

- ALL RIGHT RESERVED -

© November 2021

—————————— 🕑 ——————————