(Prologue: part 2) Solar Myth

3rd person POV:

"In my darkest times, I gazed up towards the night sky where my hopes and dreams shot out like stars. Now, if you look up there, and see a shooting star, just know that's me, making sure your hopes and dreams can shoot out."- Direx

(Year 5022)

An artificial intelligence known as Dyson, with enhanced processing capabilities thanks to a planet-sized computer known as a Jupiter Brain, attempted to take over the solar system but was stopped by the Solar and Lunar Gears.

After the defeat of Dyson, the twin gears went into hiding to stop anyone from recreating their power for someone's own benefit.

Living in a hidden base located somewhere in the asteroid field outside the solar system, the Solar and Lunar pilots live peacefully with the Link series gears, the artificial intelligence known as Aiba, and her adopted son.

But the pilot's adventurous lives aren't quite at an end.

When needed, these new legends go out to stop whatever problem calls out for their power.

???: Zzzzzz...

??? 2: Zzzzzzzz.....

The two pilots lay asleep, together.

One male, the other, female.

Guy: Zzz...

Gal: Zzz... Hmmm...(turns)

(Smack)

Tossing then turning, the girl's hand smacks the guy's face.

(Push)

As a result of the female's act of war, the guy unconsciously pushes her against the wall.

Gal: Ugh...

(Kick)

(Tumble)

(Thump)

The female retaliated by kicking the guy off of the bed.

Guy:...

Guy: Ow...

Waking up, the guy stares at the kicking female.

(The passionate ace pilot: Yn Direx)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yn:... Cute.

Yn: But not cute enough.

Wrapping her in their blanket, the guy lifted the female up, turned around, then dropped her.

(Thump)

The male hopped back into bed.

Yn: Ahh~

Gal:...

Gal:(stands up)

Staring at the male pilot, the female pilot glared with a cold, sub-zero stare.