(Prologue: part 1) Red Legend

3rd person POV:

"They say achieving peace is the peak of what I'll do. Well, I'm not done, until I die, my buddy and I will keep pushing the limit."-Nexstar.

(Year 4022)

Two years after the now legendary Red Gear and its pilot stopped the secret war between Mars and Earth with the help of several allies, the red gear pilot prepares to travel out.

With the anniversary of when the peace treaty between Earth and Mars coming up, the Red Gear and its pilot is expected to make an appearance both at the Trudian Kingdom and at Mars.

However, the pilot himself had other interests.

???: Zzzzz...

Like napping.

A female android, with long white hair, and glowing human-Esq robotic limbs, walked up to the legendary pilot.

With her arms on her hips, she sighed at the sight of her "father" sleeping on such an important day.

Taking a seat next to him, the android kicked the gear pilot.

???: UGH!

Android: Are you an old man or an infant? Because the number of naps you take is baffling for someone your age.

The pilot rolled to his side and glanced at his creation.

(Sassy teenage robot: Aiba {3rd body})

???: My sleep schedule is garbage.

Aiba: And who's fault is that?

???: Point taken.

Sitting up, the pilot cracks his neck.

Aiba: You're going to be late.

???:(smirks) That's why I put on this suit before going to sleep. Efficiency.

Aiba:..... You should have let Tifa choose the suit.

???:......

(Legendary Genius: Anthony Nexstar)