The clash of eras

3rd person POV:

Leaping forward the two Gears throw an attack.

Azrexel swings one of his katanas whilst Solas throws a punch.

The solar gears punch catches Azrexel's blade but wasn't strong enough to deflect it.

In a lock of strength, both pilots decided to push to try and overpower the other.

Though in reality, Solas should be overpowering this version of Azrexel as there are a thousand years of differences in technology between them, The red gear was holding his own thanks to the Dark Gears damage to Solas.

Azrexel:...

Solas:...

The Gears headbutted, their eyes glowing brightly as if glaring at each other.

Tony: Can't overpower it, huh? Then let's see if a little strategic hacking will- hm?

Solas's eyes went dimmer as if it was shocked. His strength gave in, allowing Azrexel to wildly knock it back into a building.

Yn: WHOA!?

(CRASH)

Yn: Ugh...! Solas, what was that?

The Solar pilot tried to rush back onto his feet, but his gear didn't respond.

A chibi Solas in Yn's cockpit appeared and gestured for him to wait.

Tony: Wierd...

Azrexel:...

Tony: Right, can't let this opportunity pass.

Lifting his blade, Azrexel prepared to strike down on the struggling Solar Gear who couldn't find the ability to defend itself.

Tony: Final-

???:(coms) Stop you dumbass!

Tony:!?

Azrexel's blade stopped a meter away from Solas's head.

Tony: Looks like the coms are online...(looks at computer)... Barely...

???:(coms) Come-(zzt)-earth! (Zzt)- incoming!

(Spark, spark)

A few of the computers in Azrexel's cockpit shortcircuited shooting sparks out.

Visually seeing police and army gears, Tony decided to leave.

Tony: I don't think they're here for us. I've gotta fix you up, so let's scram for now.

Azrexel:...

The Red Gear takes off towards space leaving the Solar Gear a glare before leaving.

(Opening theme)

Achieving her reset, Luna flew over the Martian city, seeing the red gear escaping.

The damage to the Lunar gear was still a hassle. So taking Solas, Lunas flew them into a wormhole home before the authorities could get in the way.

Yn: Solas what happened?

Solas:...

Yn: Huh? That couldn't have been your dad. Even if it was, why would he pick a fight?

Docking the gears, the pilots exited their cockpits.

Luna: What's wrong?

Yn: Solas is saying that correct colored Azrexel was the real deal.