Reversing sun

3rd person POV:

Docking Azrexel in a hanger under the Nexstar building, Tony left his Gears cockpit to find the area completely absent of people, except for Adriana who waited for Tony near the red gears' feet.

The situation Tony was in was hard to believe but with each step, looking at every future piece of technology he could, the truth of the matter sunk in.

The hover pad which lowered him to the ground level, made Tony grin like a child in a candy shop with free range to take whatever they want.

Arriving on the ground floor, Adriana greeted Tony.

Adriana:(smiles) Welcome back, sir.

Tony: Welcome back? Pretty sure this is my first time here.

Adriana: You may not recognize it, due to the many renovations over the years.

Adriana; However this is "The Box".

Tony: Seriously!?

Adriana: If you want you can call it "The Box 599".

Tony: That's... That's too many sequels. (grinning) I love it.

Tony: So I'm actually in the future?

Adriana: Correct.

Tony: How far in the future am I?

Adriana: Roughly one thousand years.

Tony:(wistles)

Adriana: Computers have confirmed you as the real Tony Nexstar.

Adriana: So for your stay in the fifty-first century, I shall step down from my CEO position to aid you as your assistant.

Tony: Th-that's really kind of you. You don't have to step down from your position as CEO.

Adriana:(giggles)

Adriana: Just consider it fifty-first-century politeness.

Adriana: So... Where would you like to begin, sir?

Tony: Food, a change of clothes, and an update on today's top-of-the-line Gear tech.

Adriana: I'll m-(clears throat).

Adriana:(smiles) I'll have your favorite prepared.

(Opening theme)

The repairs for Solas were completed, and confirmation that their Azrexel was not behind the red gear appearance was confirmed.

Lunas however had a ways to go for its repairs.

Yn: Man, where's Aibella when you need her?

Luna: If she cannot be bothered with helping us, then we need to just make do with what we have.

Yn: I know, but I'd still like an expert's opinion on the matter.

Luna: Don't you constantly claim to be a gear expert?

Yn: Fine. A second opinion.

Yn: Because those two Gears looked like the classic Azrexel, but there was something seriously funky about them.

Luna: People can recreate the old model of the Link gears, those designs aren't secrets, unlike other things...

Luna: The Gears the government use for the public are all based on the Link series.