At the pub

3rd person pov

It was a cloudy day and y/n was on her way to a school reunion party at a local pub. She was excited to see all the people you spent those amazing young years in school  with, so she quickly made her way to the meeting place. On her way there she texted her boyfriend Jared about how excited she was to see everyone again, but he didn't  seem to reply. Y/n just pushed it aside thinking he must have been busy and quickly made her way inside as it started to rain. 

Time skip y/n pov:

I was a few drinks in still feeling quite sober. Then I recieved a message from Jared, I was excited because he finally replied! until I saw what he texted me...

Jared: I am sorry but I'm breaking up with you... I had a fun time with you and all... but it's just that I met this one model girl and I fell in love with her... 

As I saw this message I felt the urge to cry, but I held it back. I can't just cry here and tell everyone the embarrassing story of how my boyfriend dumped me for a model?! And so I told everyone who sat at my table that I wasn't feeling very well so I was going outside for a breath of fresh air. When I took a step outside I immediately felt the tears rolling down my cheeks. I sat on a bench close by, crying it all out while texting him at the same time. 

Jared: I am sorry but I'm breaking up with you... I had a fun time with you and all... but it's just that I met this one model girl and I fell in love with her... 

Y/n: Why...? was I not good enough? Was it because she was prettier than me? what did I do wrong?!

Jared: You did nothing wrong and you were good enough, but it's just that... she is such a pretty girl I and you're kinda incompatible with that... Sorry but how could I not fall for her, it's not my fault this happend. If you were just a little more pretty then maybe... you know.

Y/n: YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE THAT I AM HAPPY IT'S OVER BETWEEN US, I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH THAT STUPID MODEL GIRL OF YOURS WHO IS SOOOOO PRETTY.

That was the moment I broke out in uncontrollable sobs and just wished this was all just a dream, but it wasn't. Some time had passed and I went back to the pub to see it almost empty. I was happy because I looked like a mess! Messed up hair, eyes all red and a puffy face from crying. 'I must look terrible right now? don't I?' I quietly laughed to myself, a laugh of pain and disbelief.

I sat down again, starting to drink as much as I could because I didn't want to think about everything that had just happened. Then suddenly I started to see the room beginning to spin and then it was all a dark, pitch black.

Wilbur pov:

I saw a girl with a group of people sitting at a table. She caught my eye because she looked so happy the entire evening, then suddenly had a really pained look on her face. After that she walked outside. Through the window I could see tears rolling down her eyes, I was worried and wanted to go after her, but my shift wouldn't end until a couple of hours.

Time skip

I saw the same girl come back through the door with her hair totally messed, puffy eyes and her face looked a bit red.

She must have been crying, a lot...

After my shift that still took another 15 minutes I was on my way to her asking if she was okay, but then I heard a loud thud. And then i saw her there, totaly blacked out sitting at the table.

Should I take her to my home and make sure she's safe? but what if she thinks I'm a creep?! but she has no one else she knows here right now? I'll just make sure to explain it when she wakes up to avoid misunderstandings...

I told my boss goodbye and put her on my back as I carried her to my home. I gentlyput her on my bed and pulled the covers over her so she wouldn't get sick. On my bedside table I left some paracetemol, a glass of water and a note saying:

'Hello, I am a guy who works at the pub and you sat blacked out at the table. I was worried because it seemed like nobody who you know was around and I couldn't just leave you there so I brought you to my house. Also please don't think I am a creep I just wanted to make sure nothing bad would happen and also don't worry, I got your bill covered :)'. 

Then I started Minecraft up and got on call with my friends in the other room.

time skip y/n pov:

I woke up to some loud screaming on the otherside of the room. I didn't know where I was and was a bit startled. Then I read the note on the bedside table, a sudden wave of relieve flood over me. Then I took the paracetemol and drank some of the water that sat on the bedside table. It was time to investigate who was the owner of this house... I walked the way where I heard the sound coming from and opened the door. 

I looked at the person who was sitting behind the setup. "guys I'll be right back" he said as he muted himself. Then we had some awkward eyecontact for a second and then I spoke up, "so thank you for taking care of me, I'm sorry that i have been a nuisance and I promise I'll pay you back!". "Don't worry about it and you weren't a nuisance" the brunette said. "By the way what's your name?" I asked, he replied saying his name was Wilbur. 

"Well, nice to meet you Wilbur, my name is Y/n" I said with a smile on my face.