The meetup

"Dinner is ready!" I heard Will yelling from the kitchen. "I am coming!" I replied as I happily ran downstairs to eat dinner with my love.

Timeskip 3rd person pov:

It has now been a couple of weeks and the girl's arm was healed again. To celebrate, they decided to meet up with some of their friends. They planned to meet up at 11am at a café. 

"Y/n! we're leaving in 5 minutes!" Wilbur yelled down the hall. "I am almost done!" he heard her reply. When they were both ready they got into the car. Wilbur was going to drive while Y/n was going to choose the music they would be listening to. "Let's go listen some of the  music you wrote!" the girl excitedly suggested. "I could also sing it live for you, you know?" he said while chuckeling. "Can you sing some for me then...?" The girl shyly asked. "Ofcourse, you choose a song okay?" he smiled at her. 

I hate to say it
But your sister was right
Don't trust English boys
With far too much free time 
And I hate to say it
But your sister was right
I'm nothing but a problem
Leave you crying overnight 
And I hate to say it
But your sister was right
I can't focus on the future only my short sight 
I hate to say it
But your sister was right
I'm a wanker
Complete wanker
A fucking waste of time

"This song really hit me, you could really feel the emotions through the song and guitar..." the girl said, still in a shocked state because of how impressed she was by the performance. "It was beautiful!" the girl said as she happily laughed and clapped her hands to show him how much she liked it. On the way to the meet-up place he sang some more songs for the girl which she happily enjoyed. 

"I am so excited to meet up with our friends!" The girl excitedly exclaimed. "I wished Ranboo could come too though" The girl said in a sad tone. "Twitchcon is in a few months, then you will definitely see him" he said as he gave her a reassuring smile. "Maybe you'll meet him even sooner" he quickly mumbled. "What did you say?, I didn't catch that." she asked Wilbur. "Nothing, dont worry about it" he smiled at her as she looked confused. 

After the ride they finally arrived at their destination. Y/n was very excited. "Let's go inside" Wilbur smiled as he grabbed her and and they walked inside together. While looking for the table their friends were sitting at they found the three of them sitting there? "Ranboo you're here too?!" Y/n almost said screaming of excitement. "Yes I am, the one and only" he laughed. 

When the couple walked over to them they greeted everyone sitting at the table. "I am so glad I got to meet up with you all!". "Same goes for us here!" Tubbo said happily. "Shouldn't you two be thanking us for something?" Tommy said with a smirk. "For what?" the two asked at the same time looking confused. "You both asked us for help, thinking you two wouldn't get together" Tubbo said. "You asked for help too?" The couple laughed at eachother. Then laughter errupted at the whole table which made them get looks from other people. "Now let's order!" They all said in unison. 

Time skip 3rd person pov:

It was now 12:30 and the group of friends were finished eating. The five of them were headed to the beach as they had decided before meeting up, that they would be going there. "It's such a hot day today" Y/n whined. "We're almost at the beach and then we can cool off in the sea!" Tubbo said. "Y/n I have to agree with you on that, how many degrees is it at the moment anyways?" Ranboo asked. "Let's see... Its around 34 degrees, that's quite hot" Wilbur replied. "Well, atleast we're BY THE SEA." Tubbo said followed by him cackling at his own joke in which Tommy joined too. The other three just stood there watching them dying because of Tubbo's word joke which they could not laugh about since it was a bad joke. 

"Yea so anyways... We are finnaly here!" Y/n said as they all cheered and ran down to the sandy beach. They choose a good spot where there weren't too many other people and put down their towels and a parasol so they were profided by some shadow that would avoid them getting too burnt by the sun. "Don't forget to put on sunscreen!" Tubbo said to make sure everyone had put on sunscreen. After everyone was done putting on sunscreen they went into the sea, except y/n. "I WILL FIND SOME WOMEN" Tommy screamed which made some people turn their heads to him. "Shhh yea yea have fun!" Y/n laughed. 

"It's nice to see them all so happy" She laughed to herself. After watching the four guys for a little she put on some music on a small speaker and started reading one of her favourite books. Then suddenly a familliar boy walks up to her who is a bit taller than her and has dark fluffy hair. "Mattew?! Long time no see!" The girl said as she excitedly jumped up to hug her childhood bestfriend. "Yea! It's been three years since I last saw you! How are you?!"

3 Years ago:

It was a dark snowy night when Y/n and Mattew met up for the very last time at the trainstation. "Are you really moving to another town...?" The girl sniffled as she tried to stop the tears that were constantly falling down. "I'm sorry I really don't wanna leave you... But I have to do this, I'll never get another good offer for college like this one." he said as he started crying too. He was going to leave for different college in a farway town. "I hope we will cross paths after we're finished with college" They told eachother. "Goodbye I'll miss you." he said as he hugged her "Goodbye, I'll miss you too". She said as she hugged him back. After they broke off the hug he left, with his suitcase on his way to his train. He turned around one more time and smiled at her before he got in.

After the train left the girl was in despair. The tears wouldn't stop falling as she made her way outside. As she stood outside in the cold snowy night she held out her hand while looking up at the snow. "I Hope the future will do us both well, Goodbye my first love..." She said as she wiped away her tears and made her way home. After months of being heartbroken she gave up on him thinking they would never meet again.

Back then they had feelings for eachother, but they never dated. For them this was the most painful thing in the world, leaving the one you love alone in a faraway town. They decided to cut contact so they could both focus on college and hopefully meet again in the future. After that they never spoke or met again.