The mistakes we made that night... (2)

recap: "A girl texted Wilbur saying something really weird... I don't know if it's a misunderstanding, but I don't know what to believe anymore. In all my past relationships it went terrible." "What did that girl say?" Alex asked, so I told them exactly what happened and how I felt...

_

I told them even though I was scared to do so. Even when I didn't know them that well. "I remember Wilbur told me he had a crazy stalker girl since highschool. He told me he blocked her. I ain't sure though if it's her or not" Alex told me. "Let's just go with that and enjoy the day" I said standing up forcing a smile. I wasn't going to ruin this night for everyone. I was still unsure of the whole situation, but I decided that staying optimistic would probably be the best thing for now.

We were making our way back to the house. In the meanwhile Dream gave me his thick coat to keep me warm, since I somehow just slept in the cold for a couple hours? Yeah I can't believe this sh*t either-

Before we arrived they made sure to text the rest that they could come home since I was save. I stopped in front of the door to say something "By the way, please don't tell the rest any of this happened okay? I don't want to cause the others trouble or stress, especially not today, so pretend any of this didn't happen okay? I'll just tell them I fell asleep during my morning stroll". Before they could say anything else I quickly entered the house and went to the bathroom to take a nice warm bath since I was FREEZING. 

While enjoying my bath I could hear the front door opening en closing a couple of times, which meant people were returning from the search. I'm sorry for causing you all trouble... I thought since they had to look for me through the cold rough wintery day.

A couple minutes later I decided to text my two best friends Minx and Niki to inform them on what had all happened. Soon after that, when I was dressed, I went downstairs to apologise to everyone. 

Timeskip

I quickly got myself dressed for our new year eve's party which was taking place at one of the local pubs. I was wearing black velvet platform high heels, with a matching black velvet dress. "Minx, Niki, are you guys done?"I asked, more like yelled, since they were in the bathroom doing their own make-up. "Almost!" I heard. "You guys want something to drink?" I yelled again quickly recieving a "yes!" two times. 

I made my way downstairs to be greeted with a back hug by Wilbur. I decided to ignore what happened this morning, because what Alex had said seemed quite realistic and I trusted Wilbur. He had been the most caring, loving partner she ever had up until now. 

"Hello my love" He said as he pressed a kiss on the top of my head. "Hi" I smiled eventhough I mentally punched myself for being so socially awkward. "Are you excited for tonight? I sure am!" he asked me. "I am really excited, I also heard there is going to be a karaoke contest!" I excitedly exclaimed. "We have to sing a duet together!", "Okay but that better be a promise!" I laughed. I got the water and told him I had to go back upstairs again to get ready.

He took a hold of my hand and kissed it like in one of those classic novels I read. "See you soon my princess". "See you soon" I awnsered as I quickly flushed and went back to my best friends. I could hear his cute chuckles that melt my heart by every one of them. 

"I'm back with the drinks! Let's get ready..." I smirked as Niki and Minx smirked back with the make-up brushes ready in their hands.

Timeskip:

We arrived at the pub, I could already sense it had an amazing vibe tonight with all these people here. We had made a reservation for a big table, so the first thing we did was make our way to that place and order a couple of drinks.

About half an hour later of I noticed someone endlessly staring at Wilbur. I decided to ignore it, because I have to admit, he sure stood out with his outstanding looks and this happens quite a lot.

"Come on, let's dance!" Minx laughed as she grabbed Niki's and my arm to the dance floor. We were just having a good time after having a couple of drinks when suddenly Niki asked "Have you noticed that girl staring at Wilbur the whole time since we arrived here with that weird look...", "Yeah I noticed it too" Minx said. "Well, I noticed but I decided to just ignore all bad things today, she probably just think he's good looking or something" I said. 

"Whatever let's have fun! Karaoke is starting soon!!" I excitedly stated earning roars of excitement from my two best friends. We already wrote down our names for the contest. I was going to sing a duet with Wilbur and Minx and Niki were going to sing a duet too. They were going to sing 'Shallow' by Lady Gaga and Wilbur and me were going to sing 'A whole new world' From the Disney movie 'Aladdin'. 

After one and a half hour everyone had sung. It was really fun and everyone was really excited and cheerful. I'll probably never forget this moment, Wilbur and me on the stage and everyone cheering for us. It sure was a memorable moment.

They presentator told us that the winners would be announced in half an hour, when the clock hits nine o'clock. In the meanwhile Niki, Minx and me were making our way back to the table, being exhausted from our actions. The rest was either socializing, on the dancefloor, eventhough now I could only see a couple of them. I was looking for Wilbur and we met eyes for a second. He gave me a big goofy grin and waved at me, of course I did the same back. He was on the dancefloor with Tommy and Tubbo, doing some weird funny dance which made me laugh. "You sure are in love with him, you look like you're in the clouds" Niki and Minx laughed. "Well, maybe I am" I laughed back. 

"Hey who's that girl talking with Wilbur?" Niki asked confused after we had stopped laughing. "Isn't that the girl from before? I have to say she sure looks like she's flirting with him... It's a shame we can only see his back, so we don't know his reaction..." Minx said analyzing the situation. "I'll go check it out..." She said after as she tried to sneakily walk to the other side of the dance floor. She came back without seeing his reaction since she forgot her bag with her phone in it. "Do you guys know where my bag is?" 

I looked away for one second to look for her bag, but what I saw when I turned back around was a shocking sight I never wished to witness. His arms around her back, Her arms around his neck and their mouths collided... "And the winners of the karoke contest are... Wilbur and Y/n!"

"What the actual-" Minx and Niki said but stopped when they noticed I started crying. I got my stuff and ran out, mascara all over my cheeks, people giving me weird looks but I didn't care. This is even worse than the Jared situation.

My bestfriends ran after me as I ran on the pavement to where a cab was. "You guys should go back, make sure to have a fun night okay" I said as I smiled at them, tears still falling. "No we're going with you, to talk about it with you. We know how hard it's been in the past for you with men, we know your trust issues and thoughts about this kind of stuff. Friends should be there for eachother, no matter what situation". Niki said and Minx agreed. "Let's get in the cab". 

We could see Wilbur running towards the cab, but we were already gone by the moment he arrived. 

A/n

since last chapter was a bit short, so here is a longer one! ^^

 A lot of drama is going on :o will they figure this out? Or will it all end in vain...