Maybe it's time to let go...

recap: we could see Wilbur running towards the cab, but we were already gone by the moment he arrived.

-

We arrived at Wilbur's house. The three of us made our way to my room and just sat down and a silence of minds that were too loud to speak, crept up. "What do I do now?" I asked. "Tell us how you're feeling about the situation, let's base what we should do on that." Minx said.

"I'm scared. First the message, then the kiss that made them look like a real couple... I just think it's better to stop all of this. With the other partners I had, it went terrible just like this. I think it's for the better to stop it before it escalates into something worse. It's better for the both of us that we stop... I am just too scared". "We understand you, let's pack your things and look for a place okay?" niki said as she gave me a hug in which Minx joined too "GROUP HUG TIME B*TCHES" she said.

Timeskip:

we had packed all my stuff. I have to admit, I was really going to miss this place, everything that had happened here and most of all him. I just didn't feel complete without him, but I was too scared to get hurt again. I had to move on, or my relationship trauma would ruin us which would make our relationship end in such a more worse way. "Does anyone live in Brighton who is also staying over here and leaving tomorrow?" I asked my two bestfriends. "I heard Geroge is living nearby, maybe you could ask him if you can live with him for a bit?" Niki reccomended. "We would've let you live with us... but I think that would be hard since we aren't living in England". Minx said "That's true, by the way we even prepared a room if you're ever coming to America!" Niki told me. "You two are litterally the best" I sniffeled "Are you crying?!" They worriedly said. "No I'm not and have I already told you two you are the best?!" I laughed away a happy tear as I engulfed them into a deep group hug.

"Should I text George?" I asked them while I stared at my phone. "I think that would be the best thing to do now" Niki said. "Let's explain the situation to him and ask if you can live with him for a bit, I'm sure he'll understand" Minx said. "Okay let's go."

Not even a minute later he let us know he was okay with it. "Im going to wake up Snow and bring her here okay?" I said as I made my way to get snow. She was downstairs. Suddenly I heard the door open. Oh no... Please don't let it be him...

"We need to talk y/n..." "We sure do..." Minx and Niki must've heard him coming back too since they were making their way downstairs. "Let's give them some space" Minx said to the crowd standing behind Wilbur that I didn't even notice.

"About what happe-" "Stop, I don't want to hear it..." I said as my voice cracked. "I think it's better that we end this now... I'm scared, especially because of what happened with all my past relationships. Let's end this before it escalates to something more painful. Before my relationship trauma ruins us. I just can't handle that... I love you so so much, and I just can't leave you... But it's the best for now. The best for us. I'm sorry" I cried. I was a sobbing mess.

Then the fireworks could be heard. "Happy new year" I said as I kissed him a goodbye kiss. I would probably never get over this relationship...

Right at that moment my friends emerged from the other room. "Happy new year" they both said when Niki whispered that George said he would bring the three of us away tonight since that would probably be for the best.

A couple minutes later the four of us were standing infront of Wilbur's front door with our suitcases, and Snow. "Thank you for everything, I'm really to miss you. Goodbye" I hugged Wilbur, and once again tears started forming again. It felt like I was getting stabbed by dozens of knives. It hurt, it really did. "goodbye...".

We put our suitcases in the trunk and sat in the car. George was going to drive, I was sitting in the middle backseat with Minx left of me and Niki right of me, Snow was sleeping on my lap. As we were driving the house was getting smaller and smaller, until it was out of sight. And that was when I broke down.

I kept crying, I couldn't stop. I didn't know why I cried so much, I just felt overwhelmed. And everything in my body hurt, especially my heart, there was a tight feeling that just wouldn't go away. Even when I tried to think about happy things.

At around three a.m we arrived at the airport. Their flight would leave at six. George and me would see them off until they had to get on the plain. Deadtired we sat on the hard waiting benches.

Then after three long hours their flight was called. "I'm going to miss you two, call me when you arrive okay?" I said as I gave them a tight hug. "I love you", "WE LOVE YOU TOO". "Bye!" "bye..." When they entered the plane we decided to go home. It was a long day and we were both exhausted.

On the way home we ordered some ice coffee which really cheered me up a bit. The whole car ride was comfortable and silent. "Happy new year." George suddenly said suddenly breaking the silence. "Happy new year".

By the time we had arrived home we finished our ice coffees. "Your house looks pretty nice" I said as I admired the decor and vibe. "Thank you!". He then gave me a whole tour of his house and showed me my room. "Normally this is a guest bedroom, but it's yours now! You can decorate it however you like". "Thank you, I really mean it" I said as I gave him a weak smile. He then left me alone in my room with my suitcases.

"let's unpack I guess..."

A/n

We made it to the 300 reads today! Thank you so much <3

I'm really trying my best to make enjoyable chapters for y'all!

Have a nice day and thank you for reading my stories :)