The date

Wilbur was excited for saturday and planned out the entire day. After that he fell into a deep sleep while dreaming about her.

Timeskip to saturday 3rd person pov:

It was now 5 in the morning and Y/n decided to stream before the fun day would start. She woke up and changed into a comfortable outfit real quick. 

"Hello chat! welcome to this early stream" she said waving at the camera. "Today I'm going to do a just chatting stream as I'm unable to play games for some time" she said as she showed her arm to the camera. The chat started flooding with messages like "Are you okay?!" and "What happened?!". "Don't worry guys nothing serious happened, I just kinda slipped in the shower" she said laughing. 

Then she suddenly got a Discord message from Ranboo. "I saw you were streaming, want to stream together?" he asked. 'Ye sure!' she replied back to his message. They then both got into vc and started talking. During the stream they talked about things they'd like to do someday, favourite foods and all of that stuff. "Are you and Wilbur dating?" he then suddenly asked her. He wanted to see how she would react, and she reacted exactly as he hoped she would. "W-WE ARE NOT DATING" the girl quickly said, her face fully flushed. The chat started spamming "SHE'S BLUSHING!!" and "SIMPP". Ranboo let out a laugh and then just said a simple "okay". What she didn't know was that he sent Tubbo and Tommy a text about what just had happened. 

"Thank you all for coming!" Y/n said waving at the camera and ending her stream. After that she and Ranboo talked for a bit longer, until two other guys joined. "Goodmorning Tommy and Tubs!" Y/n said happily, them greeting her back. 

After some talking about the most random things Y/n decides to ask her friends something. "Guys could yall uhm give me some advice on something?" she asked shyly which evryone agreed with. "So I have fallen for Wilbur and I wanna tell him how I feel, but I'm scared that he will reject me and everything we had will fall apart" she told them. The boys all smirked knowing damn well he liked her back, so they decided to help them a little. "I think you should just bluntly confess your feeling to him today" Tubbo said. "Yeah don't be scared woman, if he rejects you I'll make sure to burn his minecraft house" Tommy said. Lastly Ranboo said "Just go for it". All of this gave the girl some courage. "Thank you guys" she told them, and shortly after left the call.

The went back to her room and laid in bed. She opened twitter and saw that she and Wilbur were trending?!?! "AAAAAH" the girl suddenly screamed, waking up the guy she was trending with. "What's wrong?" he asked yawning in the doorway.  "I just finished my stream and uh.. just check twitter later". The reddened girl said. He just nodded not thinking much of it as he just woke up. "Be down in 2 hours okay! I'll make sure I'll have some food prepared by then!" she told him recieving a tired "okay". As he has already woken up he decided to freshen up and then watch her stream. 

After Y/n watched her dramas on the TV she decided to start preparing breakfast as it has almost already been 2 hours. She decided on making toast since that was the easiest to make with one available hand. She got 2 plates and set them down next to the toaster, waiting for the toasts to be done. Suddenly she felt someone hug her from behind. "Goodmorning love" He said. The girl was completely flushed by his move. "Goodmorning" she quietly said back. "Making toast?" he asked with a smile. "You have eyes, are you blind?" the girl asked him. Because of her comment he just started laughing. 

"Are you excited for today?" he asked her while walking over to one of the chairs at the dining table, and sitting down. "Of course I am!! I even dreamt about it!" the girl happily exclaimed. "I dreamt about it too" he said quietly with a soft giggle. Then they both started dying from laughter.

Timeskip 

They now sat in the car, on their way to the place they would have their date. Y/n had no clue where they were going, but she sure was excited! In the car they both listened and sang along to some of the songs that were playing on the radio. Suddenly the girl felt something touching her hand. It was his hand that held hers. She just let out a small blush and started staring out the window while having a big smile plastered on her face. Then they both sat in a comfortable silence until they arrived to where the date would take place. 

They got out of the car and y/n stood there shocked. "You brought us to a cat café?! THAT WAS ON MY BUCKET LIST" the girl screamed out in happiness. "How did you know?!" she then excitedly asked. "Thats a s-e-c-r-e-t" he laughed. The girl pouted and tried to act mad, but she couldn't contain this act anymore when she saw the cats as they walked inside. "Look Wilbur look!" The girl said to him at every cat they passed by. They then choose a place to get seated. "Oh my god Wilbur this is the best date I ever had in my whole life and it just started!" she said. "I'm glad" he smiled, "This is actually my first" he shyly exclaimed. "I'll make sure this will be the best one you will ever experience too" Y/n said with a funny face which made the boy laugh. 

While waiting for the food, y/n told an experience of her and a streetcat. "So there was always this one streetcat in my neighbourhood, and I would always pet it! But when I tried to touch its paws which I wanted to do because they looked so cute, the cat scratched me!" she said with a pouty face. "What did you expect" Wilbur said dying from laughter. A cat then walked up to Y/n jumped into her lap. "Aaaw Will look!!" She said as she gently petted the cat. "It's very cute" he smiled at her. They then talked about random stuff until the food arrived. Y/n ordered a piece of cake, with a strawberry milkshake, and Wilbur ordered a piece of cake too with a chocolate milkshake. "Woah this tastes so good!" he tells her with a shocked face. "I know right! I wished I could eat cake like this everyday" the girl laughed. 

After they finished eating she saw him, walking out of the door. "Oh, I didn't expect to see you here" they said with a big grin plastered on their face.