The meetup (2)

Around 3:30 pm the first ring of the doorbell could be heard. "I'll open the door!" I said as I quickly made my way to the door. "Hello Y/n!". "Oh My God" I said when I saw who was at the door. 

Y/n pov:

When I saw the two who ringed the doorbell, the first words I could let out were "Oh My God". "Are you okay?" Nihachu worriedly asked when she saw me standing shocked as I was unable to process what had just happened. "Yeah I'm fine! I'm just so happy to finnaly see you two!" I said as I engulfed them in a hug. "Yeah me too" Minx smiled at her. "I am so glad us three finally got to meet up!" Nihachu laughed. "Let's get inside y'all, I wouldn't want you two catching a cold" I laughed at my two bestfriends who laughed back as we went inside.

"Hello everyone" Minx and Nihachu waved to the rest who was in the room. Everyone greeted eachother real quick and then went back to what they were doing. After that we headed to the kitchen where the dining table was and we took a seat. 

"So tell us everything that happend between you and Wilbur" Minx said with a grin. "Yeah we really want to know!" Nihachy laughed. "Well nothing much..." I said knowing that IN FACT a lot did happen. "If that's true then why are you blushing~" Nihachu teased me. I then told them everything that happened until now. About how Wilbur took care of me everytime, about Mattew, about when Wilbur was sick and a lot more. 

"THAT MATTEW GUY DESERVES THE DEATH PENALTY" Minx yelled through the kitchen which could be heard through the entire house. "DEATH PENALTY" we then all screamed in unsion which made us a laughing mess. 

3rd person pov:

 "Women are scary" Tommy and Tubbo said as they looked at eachother as they heard the three woman yell disturbing words... "I wonder what's going on over there Ranboo" said looking concerned. "Yeah, I'm wondering the same..." Wilbur said as he heard Ranboo's comment.

Timeskip Y/n pov:

Everyone had arrived and we were now all sitting on Wilbur's somewhat huge sofa. Most of the people whom I knew who they were and a small amount of people of whom I didn't know. The ones I didn't know were Philza and Kristin. They kindly introduced themselves to me, they looked like very nice people.

We were now going to give everyone their presents. Philza had Tommy, Quackity had Dream, George had Tubbo, Dream had George, Tommy had Wilbur, Kristen had Ranboo, Minx had Nihachu, Nihachu had Philza, Y/n had Tommy, Ranboo had Minx and Tubbo had Quackity. They had all given eachothers presents and there was one more to give although there were none under the tree anymore. "I'll quickly get my present Wilbur said as he made his way out of the room". "Y/n you're the only one who still hasn't got a present yet. That means that the present he's getting now is for you" Nihachu smiled at me. "Ooh I wonder what it is, because it somehow wasn't under the tree with the other presents..." Minx smirked at me. 

After a quick one minute he came back into the room and he had a huge box with a big pink ribbon on it. "Here's your present" Wilbur told me as he had a faint blush on his cheeks. When I took off the top I saw a kitten...? "OH MY GOD" I said as gently took a hold of the white kitten. "Since you love cats so much I thought, why don't we get one" He smiled at me. The rest started saying "OOoohHhh" while I just sat there speechless. "Thank you so much I love it!" I said as I stood up and embraced him into a tight hug which I ended by giving him a quick kiss. 

"We got this all on my vlog, is that okay guys?" Tommy asked. I glanced at Wilbur to look if he was okay with it and he nodded. Since I was also okay with people knowing about our relationship I replied with "Yeah sure, we don't mind people knowing about our relationship". "Yeah it was getting kinda obvious anyways" Wilbur laughed. 

Timeskip

"Ranboo want to start cooking? It's getting a little late" Wilbur asked Ranboo. He replied with "Yeah sure! Let's go". And so they left to the kitchen. 

In the box was also a note which I picked up. It said that the kitten was named 'Snow', the date Snow was born on and that she was a 'female'. "Her name is snow!" I told Minx and Nihachu as I excitedly showed them the note. "He knows you very well to first of all give you a kitten which is also named after the snow which you love so much" Nihachu commented. "He's quite the romantic isn't he? You're lucky you met a good guy like that. I'm happy for you" Minx smiled as the put her thumbs up. Then suddenly I got a notification on my phone.

Wilbur:  'I already bought everything needed for the kitten :) I put it in the hallway!'

Y/n: 'Wanna give everything a place when everyone is asleep and we're alone together? Then we could also play a game if you would like? :D'

Wilbur: 'Sure! I can't wait :) We're making pizzas by the way! What is your favourite kind of pizza?'

Y/n: 'Can't wait to try them out! :D And my favourite kind of pizza is funghi! What about you?'

Wilbur: 'That's also my favourite xd!

Wilbur: 'Im going to continute making pizzas! Have fun with your friends and Snow :)

Y/n: 'Goodluck and be careful not to hurt yourself! Love ya <3

Wilbur: 'Love you too <3'

'Girl why you blushing at your phone who you texting, Wilbur?' Minx smirkingly asked me. "Ahem, first of all I'm not blushing and second of all, yes I am texting Wilbur". Then suddenly across the room someone shouted "WOMAN WHY ARE YOU AS RED AS A TOMATO?!" Hell. Naw. 

Everyone then looked at me which was kinda awkward. "SHUT UP TOMMY I'M NOT" I said, well... More like screamed. My reaction made everyone including me laugh. I then continued playing with Snow with my friends, until a certain person walked up to me...