I need to see you right now!

"It's better you stay home, she's coming your way right now"

_

I got in the car quite quickly and drove away. It started snowing so I made sure I was driving carefully. Wilbur didn't live too far away, It was a drive of only one and a half hour.

My phone was connected with the aux and I listened to Lovejoy's songs. It was very dark outside and it started snowing harder and harder. Though  didn't notice the last part since I felt an adrenalide rush since I was going to seeing him again. All these feeling that I tried to surpress were all crawling out all at the same time. 

I missed him so much... And I didn't want to miss him any longer.

I got a message on my phone, It was George. He said something about an upcoming snowstorm and told me to make sure I drove carefully so I won't get hurt.

There was no one else driving on this road so I decided to carefully text back. " I will!" I replied. It started snowing even harder. I was already night blind so this couldn't  get any better. The snow made me be able to see even less then I already could. I couldn't even see at what side of the road I was driving. 

Deciding to drive further since I wasn't too far away from Wilbur's house, wasn't a great idea. I could see car lights in the distance. Since it looked close to the side I was driving on, I quickly steered the steering wheel to the right to avoid crashing this car with the car that was coming this way. 

Since it was too slippery and a reckless move was made, the car slipped and I lost control of the car. Shit. The car was spinning until it crashed into a group of trees next to the road. Smoke was coming out of the car, broken glass everywhere and my head against the dashboard. 

Blood could be found through almost the whole car. On the car windows, the seats the steering wheel. "This can't be alright..." I mumbled, too light in my head to think straight. my already blurred vision began getting darker and darker. I heard a voice, was it calling for me? 

I was out before I could find out. 

Wilbur pov:

It had been sometime since I last saw Y/n. What have I done... This is all my fault. What in the world was I thinking to kiss that girl... She was in need of help, she told me a strange creepy guy had been following her the whole evening. Knowing it was wrong to kiss her I still did it. I regret it so much...

I just wanted it to be a quick kiss but she put my hands on her back since it would be more convincing. I wanted to protest against it but she kissed me before I could speak up. Then I noticed what was happening. This wasn't because she was in need of help, she just wanted to kiss me. To try and make me and Y/n breakup. She must've noticed we have been dating.

After she had seen that my beautiful girlfriend saw what we were doing and how she reacted she stopped. "Goodluck with your girl, or should I say your ex?" she said grinning.

I should've noticed, now everything is ruined...

I haven't streamed the last couple days, I did keep up my social media though. I felt terrible, I couldn't sleep, I started eating less. Now what I had been doing all day was laying in bed and either staring at my phone or ceiling. I felt sad, guilty, mad, just a lot of feelings. I was longing to see her again. I missed her

I wanted to go to her and tell her i'm sorry, and then tell her the full story. But I didn't, because of what she told me before she left. 

"I think it's better that we end this now... I'm scared, especially because of what happened with all my past relationships. Let's end this before it escalates to something more painful. Before my relationship trauma ruins us. I just can't handle that... I love you so so much, and I just can't leave you... But it's the best for now. The best for us. I'm sorry"

I decided to get some fresh air after being inside for way to many days. I decided to stop my a cute café I had been wanting to check out. The exterior was really cute. I would like to visit here with her someday... 

Thinking of what to order I saw y/n. The girl I had been longing to see. The girl who I had thought about all day and night. I wanted to talk to her, explain her everything, hug her. Though, I couldn't bring myself to talk to her, and she couldn't  either. It was just an awkward exhange of words. 

I arrived back home and couldn't  stop thinking about it. I had to talk to her, I need it, she needs it, we both needed it. We both were in a terrible state. I could see it on her face then.

_

After a couple more days of thinking about it, I decided to do it. I was going to go see y/n. I decided to call George to ask him if it was okay for me to come over. In the distance I could hear y/n say something, but I couldn't hear what. He told me I didn't need to go, because apparently she was already coming my way. 

It had been some time since the call. Wanting to call y/n, George decided to call me. "You need to come to the hospital right now!" He said seeming really worried. I quickly put on my coat and made my way to the hospital near our houses. 

_

I didn't know what had happened, this made me even more concerned than I already was. In which state was I going to see her? Is she going to die? No, I shouldn't think like this... Let's just hope she will be alright. 

I ran to the big entrance and then looked for a nurse. "Do you know in which room y/n l/n is?" I asked trying to catch my breath. "She's in room 267" The nurse told me. "Thank you miss" I said running to room 267. 

"Hey you're here" George said standing outside the door. "How is she?!" I ask him. "She is still asleep but she is not in a critical state. She had a car accident." "Can we see her?" "The doctor is till doing some tests, we can go see her after though". 

We wait a couple minutes until the doctor comes out of y/n's room. "Don't worry, she doesn't have any life threathening injuries and can leave after three nights here if she feels alright by then". The doctor smiled at us. Me and George thank her and go inside. 

She's sleeping, bandages around her head and some stitches on her arms. Me and Geroge both grab a chair and set ourselves seated next to her bed. I hold y/n's hand and give it a kiss. Quiet tears roll over my cheeks. 

George tries to comfort me but stays silent. "If I had just gone to her all of this wouldn't have happened..." "It isn't your fault, it's no ones fault. You two couldn't have known this would have happened. Don't worry, she's going to be okay" He smiles at me. 

Still holding y/n's hand, I look at her, her beautiful scarred face. I noticed that her eye twitched. "George I think she's waking up!" I say looking at him and back at y/n again.