ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

You lay on the ground with tears falling down your face, as you wrap your arms around yourself.

You miss your family, and deceased fiance, you want to see them, be with them.

Tease your younger brother, joke with your father, and help your mother with cooking.

Marry Nadar.

But, the last one is impossible to achieve.

The irony of the situation is that you are soon to be wed to someone who looks exactly like your fiance.

The dagger is left in your chamber, which killed your chance of escaping this prison.

You have been locked for two days without food and little water.

For the first time in your life, you feel scared for yourself.

If Amenhotep is treating you like that then imagine what he will do when you two get married.

You don't even understand why Satan can't get the crystals himself when he can travel through time.

All of a sudden, you feel the argue to close your eyes and differ off into a deep sleep.

You try to fight it thinking that you are going to black instead of falling asleep.

Nevertheless, your argue wins and you find yourself closing your eyes slowly.

𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓

"How did I end up here, and why am I in this body?" you ask, looking at yourself in the mirror.

You are in a completely different body, the only thing you share with this body is your hair and eyes colors.

The rest is so different, the lips, mouth, and the shape of eyes.

Plus, you are dressed up in an elegant dress from the early 30's.

"Are you ready, Zahra?" You turn around to face a man who looks to be in his early thirties.

"I don't know, I feel uneasy about Lawrence"

You don't understand how you uttered those words, you feel as if your body is out of control.

You are not the one controlling your actions.

"Lawrence has proven so far to be a kind man, I very much doubt he wishes any harm"

Shivering for no reason as you place your hand on your stomach.

"And please stay calm, you don't want to stress our baby" he places a hand on top of your stomach.

"Don't worry, I'm not stressed, honey"

You follow him through the house until you two reach the living room.

The man who you suppose to be 'Lawrence' is standing in the middle of the living room with his hands behind his back.

The moment you enter the living room, the man turns around with a smile on his face.

"It is a huge pleasure to finally meet you in person, Madam (L/n)"

At that moment you realise that Lawrence looks familiar.

He looks like...

𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠

You gasp and wake up when you get splashed with water.

Amenhotep stands in front of your figure with a servant standing beside him holding a now empty pottery bowl and guards.

"It is time to get you prepared for our wedding"