Part 19 Take Two

Thomas stormed through the hallway looking this way and that for Sebastian. He knew that at this time, Sebastian as in his workshop and study examining the rib bone that belonged to Liam placed in the man of sticks. He had to confront him now. He turned and trudged into the workshop, and Sebastian looked to him confused. "Alright Tommy lad? What are you doing here? I thought you were going to try and smooth things over with Y/N?"

"I know about Cancun." Thomas blurted out across the room in a hurry, and Seb all but dropped the rib bone. "You know about..."

"Yes, I know about Cancun. You told me." Thomas walked around the room, "I don't care about that now though, what we need to worry about is Y/N and how to avoid her death."

☽⛥☾

"So she died, and Liam is the culprit?" Sebastian said shakily. It was a lot to take in, to know in just over 24 hours his friend was about to die. "And I sent you back using a Tempus Fugit, I must remember that. You're sure it's the Liam fella?" Sebastian pressed, he too did not want to make the same mistake Y/N made with Chris.

"It is, she told me herself. What we need to do is create a Lazarus pit. I understand you brought the dirt back from there is that right?" Thomas asked, and Seb nodded in response, rising from his seat. "We need to do it soon and ensure it is ready then. If the legend holds true then as soon as Y/N is killed, we can bury her and she will be revived."

Thomas agreed, and asked Seb to retrieve the dirt so they could commence later in the day with the laying of the dirt. "It may also help to bring the rest of the coven, they can help with the ritual. The are already on their way."

Thomas paused, knowing the High Priestess also was killed by the greed ridden Liam, but made no mention. Future Seb had told him he would be unable to change things too much, this would have to happen no matter what.

"Good idea." was all Thomas said, and left it at that. "I need to leave. If I am not mistaken, Myself and Y/N will be heading into this room. Just go with Y/N's plans, there is not much else we can do."

With that Thomas dissipated, and Sebastian flinched as he turned to see the door swing open with Y/N and the Thomas of the now in his presence.

_____________________

Thomas kept to himself most of the time, but silently hovered around Y/N silent and unseen, not wanting to take her away from his view for one moment. He felt an overwhelming wave of guilt at the thought that if he had stayed with her, not argued with her that day or the day before he could have ensure things were different. But no, it was no use thinking this now, he had to ensure all want to plan tonight.

At 6.15pm, he found Seb hanging around nervously in the foyer with the jar of dirt tucked under his arm.
"For god's sake Thomas, will you hurry? I have been questioned 3 times about this jar from that sodding Moorehouse woman, I am sure she suspects something amiss."

Thomas agreed, the woman was nothing it not inquisitve, had she not been chef she would have made a great detective.
They crossed outside, Thomas knew Y/N and himself would not be seen due to the fact they were 'busy' eith each other at this moment in time.

The other witches gathered into the greenhouse where Thomas had instructed the Lazarus pit was to be, it was warm in the glass house, and the long raised beds had been dug out ready for winter and served as the perfect grave bed for Y/N's ressurection.

Seb held up the jar to the witches. "We don't have long, this spell should strengthen it's power, we should be able to make this earth rejuvenate more than the carrots."