Chapter 15

I wasted no time unzipping and removing my boots and removing the waist belt that held my tips and my immediate needs while on the floor. I tossed it all aside just as quick as I got out of it. Luckily I had a hair tie on my wrist for moments like these and bitches that like to get tough, so I was able to swiftly pull my hair into a quick ball.

I'm angry. I'm definitely ready to beat this bitch.

The moment I ran up with my right arm ready to swing, it was caught and I was pushed back by someone.

I looked up and it was Manny, "Yeah, that's what I thought." The girl chuckled

"Move, Manny." I calmly said

"Lil' girl, you not about to fight her lame ass." He said

I frowned, "I am. I didn't get out my shit just to let the bitch still stand there talking with teeth in her mouth."

I said, eyeing her. She still stood there like she was patiently waiting for me to beat her ass.

He fell out in laughter, "Calm down, it ain't worth your job."

"Fuck this job, I'll get another one. She literally came up here to "check me," all 'cause your girl, so imma see what she about." I said

He sighed, "Then go fight Jazzy, but don't lose your job over her weird ass. You been working here for years, and you better than that." He said and pointed to the girl

"Manny, move." I frustratingly said

"Jalia, it's so hard to take you serious when you so little and calm right now." Manny chuckled

"Oh, so you think it's a game?" I asked and immediately bum rushed through him and ran up on the girl with a connect to the jaw. She was caught off guard 'cause I guess she thought I wouldn't have gotten free.

That's when I begin to hear an uproar throughout the whole club.

"Bitch" she yelled and immediately started fighting back.

Just when I was getting in the grooves of me about to work this bitch, I was pulled away.

"That two second ass fight." A guy yelled out from the crowd that formed

"Aye, shorty in the blue thick as hell." I heard another guy yell as Manny walked me into the break room.

"Manny, what the fuck!!?" I yelled

"Aye, chill yo' ass out and calm down! I let you get a few licks in before anybody came before I had to break it up but I just couldn't let you be fighting a bitch that ain't worth it."

"It doesn't matter, just cause you care about my job doesn't mean I'm supposed to!" I yelled then there was a pause of silence before we both burst into laughter.

"That just sounded crazy as hell, didn't it?" He asked while still laughing

I pushed my hair out of my face, "It did. I do just need to cool down." I said, taking a seat in the chair next to my locker.

"I'm too grown to be stooping to the level of bitches like that. I hate this job, but it's paying my bills and she ain't worth fuckin' up my money." I said

He chuckled, "You say that after you done already attacked the girl and bust her damn lip."

I shrugged, "She had it coming. Ain't nobody checking me—ever." I said, doing a swift hand motion below my chin

" I said, doing a swift hand motion below my chin