Chapter 6

Kind of a filler chapter as well. Still comment.

The next morning

I was in the middle of tossing and turning, trying to find the cold spot on my bed. I located it and started to almost immediately drift off to sleep. There was loud banging at my door, I rolled my eyes and groaned as I sat up. Whoever is at my door actin' like a fucking maniac is about to get it.

I slid on my plush white robe and house shoes and trudged to the door. I didn't even bother looking into the peep hole, I just snatched it open.

"What the fuck do you want?" I sternly yelled, realizing it was both Jordan and Jazzy.

Jazzy was standing here mugging me with the craziest facial expression and Jordan was just...standing here, not fazed by my anger.

Jazzy flipped her hair and nudged Jordan aside, "First of all, it's 12 in the damn afternoon so stop acting like we banging' on yo' door early as hell, talking to us like we yo' kids, second of all I can careless about yo' tude, move to the side, we coming in." She said and moved me aside with the back of her hand and walked to my couch.

Jordan chuckled, "I forgot you ain't a...afternoon person, but it was Jazzy idea to pop up on you." He said and walked inside as well.

I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

I walked over to the couches with them, "What if I was at work?"

"Never this early, that's why we chose this time." Jazzy replied

"What y'all want anyway?" I said as I sat down on the couch in front of them.

She begin to mug me again, "Damn, we can't drop by on our sister? You must've been having a spectacular ass dream since you this mad."

I yawned, "No, we just had a long night so I'm a bit tired." As I said it, my mind flashed back to the night before, specifically a few hours ago when Chris left. We were done at 4 but he didn't leave until 5 AM.

"You had a long night, I'm well rested." Jazzy said

"Well yes, Jazzy, I had a long night."

She sighed and rolled her eyes, "Anyways, go do something to your hair and put something worth looking at on, I wanna go somewhere."

I chuckled, "You just keep on throwing shots, Jazzy, keep on." I said as I waved my index finger.

I stood up to walk to the bathroom and take care of myself but stopped to get the details of where we were going so I could dress accordingly, "Where are we going?"

Jordan shrugged, head in his phone and Jazzy said, "I don't know"

I rolled my eyes, "I have the most annoying siblings ever—have it figured out when I come out at least." I said

I went and brushed my teeth and everything under the sun then proceeded to getting dressed. I threw on a white funnel neck long sleeve and some jeans, causal enough for any occasion.

When I came out Jordan was rolling up a backwood on Chris' rolling tray, "We going to the gun range!" Jazzy excitedly said

"Yeah, I'm serious about gettin' y'all guns so ima need to assure y'all know how to shoot 'em." Jordan said

I shrugged, "I'm fine with that."

Jazzy excitedly jumped up, "I can't wait! Imma do that lil' roll that them niggas on action movies be doing and everything." She said