Chapter 2

"Ohhh, fuck." I moaned, continuing to grind and roll my hips on top of him.

One hand rested on the seat and another on his chest as I continued to grind to my climax.

"Oh shit" He grunted, gripping my hips tighter.

I felt myself reaching my peak so I went faster and faster, I dug my nails into the seat, "Ahh.." I yelled as I begin to release. I threw my head back, panting and searching for breath.

I climbed off of him and sat in the passenger seat, still recuperating. I fixed my clothing and he adjusted his seat back to the proper way it was before.

There was silence, as we never really engage in conversation.

"How's your friend?" I asked

"He alright." He dryly replied

I nodded, "That's good."

He nodded as well while pulling out an already rolled backwood, "You smoke?"

I shrugged, "Uh, occasionally."

He lit the blunt and took a few pulls from it, then extended it over to me, "Want a few pulls?" He asked

I took it from him and took a few pulls. After I inhaled the second time I begin coughing, I damn near coughed up a lung. Chris chuckled, "Ain't never had no real exotic, huh?" He asked as he took it back

I shook my head after I was finished coughing, "Never this strong."

"Don't you gotta get back to work?"

I totally forgot, "Yeah, I'll be going in soon."

I was kind of excited though, this was the longest time we've ever spent post sex.

He passed it back to me, "You betta be gettin' back in there soon, they gon' be lookin' for you."

I took another pull, this time not as hard as the previous ones, "I know, I'll be going soon." I lightly chuckled, realizing I just said that.

Passing it back, I pulled down the visor to check that my hair was in place but was stunned when two wrapped condoms fell to the floor.

I looked down at them then looked over to Chris, he shook his head in a nonchalant manner, "I can't even think of a lie," he shrugged

I couldn't be mad 'cause we weren't together but I was mad, "What do you need me for if—"

He cut me off, "They're just in here, we use 'em as well."

"You reached in your pocket for the condom not the visor, those are your backup for other women, just say that." I said, a bit disgusted.

He only looked at me, not sure what to say next, "I don't know what I expected." I said, reaching for the car door to get out