Chapter 1

Long Beach, Cali
1 month later

His hands roamed over my body, his lips interacting with every part of it, kissing my neck, sucking on my nipples, kissing my stomach. I gasped in pleasure, staring down at him as he made his way back up to my face. While he pulled my red lace thongs down he stared me in my eyes, lust filling all through him. His phone begin ringing on the dresser but he let it ring, proceeding with pulling my thongs off.

He got them off and tossed them to the floor, staring in amazement at my freshly waxed pussy, he smiled "Ssss.... this is what I like to see." He said, pushing my legs back to where my knees almost touched my shoulders but they rested on his shoulders. I patiently waited for him to slide in but his phone begin blaring again on my dresser.

His attention momentarily got diverted to the phone ringing but he turned back around just as quick, pulling his dick out and rubbing it on my clit and near my entrance.

I whimpered, "Stop teasing me."

He smiled, enjoying the teasing he was doing, enjoying being able to watch me squirm. His phone started ringing again. He ruined the moment by pushing his dick back inside his boxers and getting off the bed the check his phone.

Why didn't he just silence it? It's ruining the moment and obviously diverting his attention.

He stared down at his phone, typing rapidly.

I begin to grow impatient, the fact that he ruined this perfectly good moment where I was all wet and ready just to type on his phone.

"Can you be done already?" I impatiently asked

"One second." He said, eyes still staring down at his phone screen.

"What's the problem? What's more important than me right now?" I asked, getting jealous of the attention he was showing his phone opposed to me.

He was silent for a second, "My homie, he just got shot, tryna see is he aight."

I sat up, covering myself with my throw blanket I had sitting on my headboard. I knew there was no resuming what was started.

"You can go and check on him, we can resume this at another time."

He stood still at the dresser, his back still faced towards me as he continued to type away.

I hate when he does that, ignoring me while I'm talking to him. In this case I tried to be more considerate, seeing what he said just happened.

I got up and wrapped the blanket around my waist as you would do a towel. I walked over to him, rubbing his back, "Did you hear me?" I asked

He nodded, "Yeah, I'll be back later on tonight or tomorrow if things worse than I'm being told."

Though I pitched the idea, I was disappointed that he agreed with it.

I nodded though, indicating I understood his decision, "Okay, you have my number, just hit me up." I said and went to sit at the foot of my bed.

I watched as he grabbed his shirt on the floor and pulled it back on then adjusted his sweatpants. He grabbed his gun from my dresser and tucked it on his hip and lastly grabbed his phone.

He finally turned to face me, "I'll see you later, aight?"

I nodded, "Okay, see you around."

Without saying anything else he opened the door to my bedroom and proceeded on leaving out of my condo.

"He" being Chris, if you haven't already guessed.

I immediately fell back onto my bed like a baby throwing a tantrum, letting out a frustrating scream.