The first encounter

(Y/n's view)

This morning I decided I was gonna go on a run around the park near my apartment. I put my workout outfit on. I went to the park and there were only a few people mostly grown men running around like dorks I giggled a little and put on my headphones and my favorite song played a small smile started to appear on my face as I started jogging around the park on the track.

(Jimmy's view)

I was running around the park with my camera trying to film my friends while we were trying to give away my money to random strangers. Then I saw a girl and she looked so pretty I knew that I had to know her name and had to at least try and get her number.  Then she started jogging around the track then my friends ran past her almost making her fall over by the time I got to her I bumped into her.

(Y/n's view )

These grown men ram past me almost knocking me over then when I got my balance back I was knocked over by some guy when I looked to see who it was I was surprised he was cute when Iooked up at him he looked to be like 6'0 to 6'3 he was tall I liked taller guys. He offered me a hand up profusely apologizing for bumping into me I just said it was my fault I was not paying attention when I got up I dusted myself off and said I was just gonna go home and everything is fine.

(Jimmy's view)

I said my name is jimmy by the way and she said her name was Y/n and I thought wow what a pretty name she was so pretty standing in the sunlight. I insisted that I drive her home to apologize for bumping into her she said "I'm all good I don't live too far from here" I said at least give me your number so I can know you made it home okay. she pulled out her phone and taped the back to my phone and her number popped up on my screen she said I text you when I make it home okay? I nodded thinking that could have worked in disbelief I added her to my contacts and stood there looking at it for a while then my friends came up to me and asked if I was okay I simply responded with ya and looked at y/n walking away.

///////////////////////////////////////////
sorry for the short part but I felt like I should leave it with that ending it felt perfect thank you for reading I hope you enjoy the rest. <3