The arcade

(Jimmy's view)

As we walked in we were still holding hands my face started to get hot and my face started to become red. I was happy she was okay with holding my hand but I was surprised she did not let go. we walked into the front desk to get our cards I said to the lady running the card both "hi can we have 6 adults please" she said well "yes that is gonna be 30$". I pulled my card out of my wallet and she said we only take cash at the moment sorry. I looked at my friends and said in gonna go to the bank really quick you guys stay here.

(Y/n's view)

Jimmy had to go to the bank really quick to pull out some cash and I asked "Hey can I come with you if that's okay with you?" He looked down at me and said " of course you can."we walked over to his car and I could hear the boys whispering in the background ( do you see that there holding hands) After I heard that I started smiling and then jimmy looks at me and says what are you smiling about  I responded with Oh nothing I just heard your friends say something while we were walking away. He looked at me with his silver-blue eyes said what did they say you gotta tell me he opened my door and I got into the car he went around to the driver's side and said come on you gotta tell me, please. I looked up at him and his eyes were sparkling and I just said ok I will tell you when you start driving he put his key into the ignition and started driving and I said "okay there exact words where do you see that there holding hands." looked at me in shock and said they noticed then looked away and I could see his face was starting to turn red. We made it to the bank and he pulled out 30$ and we drove back to the arcade 10 minutes later he got out.

(Jimmy's view)
I got out of the car and opened her door she looked up and me and started to smile and she got out and all of my friends yelled "Y/n" she smiled up at me and we walked over there and I said "Sorry it took so long" and I handed the money to the ticket booth lady and we got our cards on and ran into the arcade.

(Y/n's view)
I grabbed Jimmy's hand and ran to the air hockey table I wanted to play with him and I really hope he wants to play with me.