Movie night

(Jimmy's view)
"Do you want to come to watch a movie at my house?"

She looked over with a smile on her face and said "I would love to" she put her hand on his shoulder and smiled and I saw the beautiful e/c  pop in the moonlight. She took her hand off my shoulder. The rest of the car ride was quiet. We made it to my house and I threw my keys into a little bowl next to the door I told her  "come on in make yourself at home" she looked around and sat on my couch and grabbed the fuzzy blanket from the back of it and wrapped herself in it. I sat down next to her and asked "what movie do you want to watch" she reply's with "What about pirates of the carabean" I nodded my head and turned it in. We were 30 minutes into the movie when I noticed that she had fallen asleep on my shoulder so I picked her up bridal style and put her down in the guest bedroom and covered her in the soft fuzzy blanket. While I was leaving the room and heard her softly say with a sleepy voice " please stay" I nodded my head and said " of course if that's what you want" I walked back over to the bed and she scoot over and opened the blankets so I could get in. when I got in she laid the blanket on top of me and laid her he head on my chest. I cuddle up to her and I slowly start to drift to sleep.

(Y/n's View)

The next morning I sat up and I was alone in a room I did not recognize. when I stood up I did not remember leaving jimmy's house. I walked into the kitchen and saw jimmy standing there making bacon, eggs, and waffles He glanced over at me and said ' good morning sunshine I made breakfast do you want some" I nodded my head and sat down and he smiled up at me and handed me a plate. He kindly said " here you go enjoy" I smiled and said "I will" and I started eating he got himself a plate and sat next to me he said " I got to work today but feel free to stay as long as you want"