The drive there

(Jimmy's view)

After I put on a kinda nice outfit I could not get the thought of Y/n going to the arcade with me I thought she would not want to go but I'm so happy she said yes.

(Y/n's view)

After I got dressed I put my hair into a cute hairstyle

(Y/n's view)

When I put my hair up and when I went to check the time it was 2:15 so I had 15 min until I was being picked up so I just decided to watch a Mr. Beast video I chose to watch last to leave VR I loved watching this video. I heard a car pull up and a knock on my door I opened the door and saw Jimmy with his keys in his hands and asked if I was ready to go. I said that I was ready and he took me to his car.  The car ride was pretty great he asked me if I grew up here? I looked up at him and said no I moved here.  He asked if I liked it here in Wichita, Kansas, U.S.? I said I loved it here but my apartment was shitty then he giggled which made me smile and blush. I hope he did not see that I was blushing.

(Jimmy's view)

I looked over at y/n quick and noticed she was blushing it was not very hard to see scenes she was not wearing any makeup but just to make sure I asked "hey are you wearing any makeup? She said " No I would have put some on but I did not want to put any on it not like it's a date or anything. I looked over at her and she was looking out the window I quickly pulled into a parking spot and told her "where here" she looked up at me and said YAY finally I love arcades let's go.

(Y/n's view)

Jimmy parked his car and told me where here I looked up at his electric blue eyes and I said "YAY I love arcades lets go" he got out of his car and went to my side and opened my door such a gentleman I look up at him and say "your such a gentleman thank you" Then I get out of the car and walk into the arcade with Jimmy we walked side by side our hands were grazing against each other until he slipped his hand in mine and squeezed I squeezed back signifying that I was okay with it. When we got into the arcade we met up with Jimmy's friends and he introduced me to them "The big Viking looking one is jake the tall scrawny one is chandler the short one is Chris and this is garret. I looked at all of them and said "my name is Y/n" Everyone was so nice. Me and Jimmy were still holding hands and I think no one noticed.