□~•Just info on the story

I have dyslexia, so if something doesn't make sense you know why now.

Anyway, in this fanfic your a 5'5 girl born in South park Colorado, you've been know as the "quiet kid".
(You have a body like this.)

(I wanted to do a chubby girl one, because their fucking beautiful to, so if you don't like fucking leave

(I wanted to do a chubby girl one, because their fucking beautiful to, so if you don't like fucking leave.)

Your only friend is Leopold butters stotch, but he's not always there, in fact he hangs out with the "popular" kids more then you, but you don't blame him.
You're the youngest out of 5. All your older siblings are boys. Brayden being the oldest, a 27 year old, single with no children. Kaden the second oldest 26 years old, married with one daughter, an adorable 6 year old named Amelia. (Amelia is your best friend, you've been taking care of her since you were 10). You also have twin brothers both 25, named James and Jack.
James has a girlfriend with no kids. Jack just got out of a relationship with his now ex-boyfriend, also has no children.
Jack lives with you and your mother. Kaden is only over there to either drop off Amelia or pick her up.

Now if your new to the word "y/n"
Y/n stands for your name there are other things people use like "L/n" "f/c" "h/c" etc.. Yeah I'm not doing all that Ima just pick out the colors and shit okay?

I will rarely put an authors note, I'll just make a whole chapter bc why tf not uwu

Also,

□~• means its a chapter that I made to inform you about something.

♡~•Means its something smut related, I'll also say (smut) just incase your blind.

°~• Mean its the that storyyyyy.

Thats it, enjoy the story and make sure to sleep, drink water, and eat food, its important.