°~•First date night

When Y/n turned around, she saw Jack holding Kenny by his collar and covering up his mouth. To her surprise, Kenny wasn't doing anything he was just standing there, still. On the inside, Kenny was freaking out. He had no idea who the hell was grabbing him, but he figured it was someone she knew, or otherwise, she wouldn't have been quiet.

"So, care to explain, Miss 16," Jack said in a calming tone.

"Hey... I thought you were asleep..." Y/n laughed nervously.

"Man... I just love how you're stalling right now. Not explaining anything to me! You know, I can just easily snap this little boy's neck." Jack said, pulling Kenny back more so the collar of his shirt would choke him a little.

Kenny suddenly became very nervous, and Y/n was so embarrassed and angry. She never knew this ever would happen in her life, and she didn't know how to say anything or even what to say.

"Jack..." y/n started. "I hid every SINGLE one of your little "friends" when so Mom wouldn't find out! Do the same for me, and just let go of him." Y/n demanded, making Jack let go of Kenny and pushed Kenny behind her.

"Y/n, this is different."

"Different?! Why because I'm your younger sister?"

"Exactly why. You can easily get pregnant from some stupid kid!" Jack said, pointing at Kenny.

Kenny didn't like how Jack was hating on him for no reason.

"Are you serious right now?!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Yes! Yes, I am! You're staying here!" Jack said about to grab y/ns arm.

"No, I'm not," Y/n said, opening the door and pushing both herself and Kenny out.

"Y/n..." Kenny said.

"Go in your truck," Y/n said.

"But -"

"Just go for a minute," Y/n said.

Kenny looked at her, puzzled, and then made his way to his truck. Y/n sighed and went back inside. Jack was pissed and was about to yell at her until he heard her say something.

"Wait, what?" Jack asked.

Y/n looked up with tears in her eyes, and Jack froze.

"Do you understand even in the slightest...how embarrassed and ashamed I feel..." Y/n said.

Jack went to hug her, but she pushed him back.

"I never made fun of you for dating, guys. I NEVER judged the person you were dating, and I NEVER!!...hurt your feelings in front of them...." Y/n exclaimed.

Jack stood there ashamed of himself.

"I like him...I decided to try this out because I've been too unhappy for too long Jack... If he breaks my heart, then fine - you can say you told me so, but right now, I want you to support my decision and let me try something new." Y/n explained.

Jack sighed. "I just didn't want some kid... to hurt you...."

"I understand that. He said he would prove his love to me. And I'm giving him the chance to prove it."

Jack nodded and hugged Y/n.

"I know you're a good girl and won't do anything stupid. I do things without thinking, and I'm sorry. You're not dumb like me, I had already lost my virginity by 15." Jack said.

Y/n let go of the hug and tried to blow her face off.

"Does it look like I was crying?" She asked Jack.