°~•Home

Still y/n's pov

Once I walked away from Kenny, I went straight to the bus, and sat by butters.

"Well hello there Ms." He said as I sat by him, putting my backpack on the floor in between my legs.

"Hello butters." I replied while boopin his nose.

"How uh was school?" He asked, blushing a little from me boopin him.

I didn't want to tell him what just happened or the bebe thing.

"Nothing really, I became friends with Wendy I guess." I said look down at my lap.

"Wendy Testaburger?! Wow." His face lit up, I guess he looked up to Wendy or something.

"The one and only." I said back

"Wendy was uh little bit of bitch back in elementary, but she changed and now she's super nice!" He finished as the bus stopped at my stop.

"Oh wow, I didn't really pay attention in elementary school, but I got to go. Bye bye butters!" I said getting up walking off the bus, I saw butters wave bye with a cute little smile.

When I got off the bus I was so happy I could finally go home. Today was so weird.

As I was walking I heard the Kyle kid getting into an argument with the kid named Cartman, I just minded my own business and walked home. I walked until I couldn't hear them anymore. I stopped and pulled out my phone and saw my brother had messaged me

From Kaden: Hey, I'm dropping off Amelia. Just a heads up!

I just sighed and put my phone back, when suddenly I felt someone bump into me.

"Oh shit sorry." The person said.

I looked and saw Kenny....he had blood running down his face.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" I said helping him hold himself up.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking." He said pushing me off and walking forward.

"Don't you think you need to go to the hospital!?" I said catching up to him.

"Nah I got medical stuff at home." He mumbled

I just stood there in shock. Then I pulled his arm and took off his hood to see the damage. I blushed a little, he had a good looking face. I then lifted his hair and saw where the blood was coming from, I took out a headband I had in my pocket and wrapped it around his head making sure to press on the wound.

"Okay, just hold that spot and put lots of pressure on it, so it doesn't bleed, and make sure to wash the wound, it's not as bad as I thought, your head just has a lot of blood so that's why you're covered in blood." I said looking down at my now covered in blood hands.

"I guess this is you paying me back, sad I really wanted to see what you were into~" He said handing me the money I gave him early.

I looked up at him with a "bruh face" and sighed while taking back my money, and putting it in my pocket.

"You couldn't handle me if you tried." I bit back walking away.

I heard him speed up next to me still holding the spot I told him to hold.

"Oh really?" He said with a little smirk.

"Go home and fix yourself. I need to take care of a child." I said speeding up.

I could hear him laugh a little then he started walking but not to get close to me. Once I got to my house he walked past me minding his business, which kinda surprised me.