°~•skewl

Y/n's pov

I waited for class to start in the hallway leaning on my locker, scrolling through Instagram. God I'm so fucking bored, class takes forever to start in the morning. I stood there watching the people around me, then I saw bebe.

Bebe got on my nerves, a lot. Bebe used to bully the shit outta me. Why? I don't even know. She stopped bullying me in my second year of middle school. I don't 100% know what happened, but it was rumored bebe was doing sexual things at school, so I guess she decided to not mess with anyone.

I just watched her as she laughed with Red and Wendy. I don't know much about the other two, all I know is Wendy dated Stan once or twice, but they're never getting back together, or that's what they said on Twitter.

I was snapped out of my thoughts from a teacher, my history teacher Mr. Butch.

"Hey there miss." He said, giving me a little wave.

He always was nice to me and treated me with care, I kinda hated it. He's always watching me making sure I'm okay, he treats me like I'm a baby.

"Hello Mr. Butch...." I said, trying to not make eye contact with him.

"How's your morning so far?" He asked, leaning on the locker beside me.

"It's been alright...so far." I said looking that the clock wanting it to hurry.

"That's good to hear. Well I have to get going, see you in 7th period!" He said walking away to his classroom.

Soon after he left the bell rang, and I immediately walked into class.

My first period I had English. The only person I talk to in there is butters.

Once I walked in the classroom I saw Butters singing to himself.

"Loo Loo Loo, I got some apples Loo Loo Loo."

"Good morning, butters." I said peacefully while sitting in my seat next to him.

"Oh. hey there Y/n uh, good morning to you too!" Butters said with a bright smile

I giggled a little at the excitement he put into that sentence. Butters was always sweet, if anyone were to hurt him, I'd probably kill them.

"Good morning students, open your textbooks." The teacher said, sitting down at her table.

I never understood why the teachers were so late to class.

Timeskip at the end of class

(Still y/n's pov)

I just got done with whatever the teacher told us to do, and had some spare time. I wanted to draw. I didn't like drawing in school, mainly because a lot of people would make fun of me for it, or well Bebe would, she said I drew like a 4 year old. So I just stopped, I don't want to get bullied over a damn drawing.